Part 10:

(Hey guys, this will be a mostly no one pov and will be longer then usual, enjoy)

No one P.o.v

The boys were walking in a group through the halls as the continued to chat happily, except Todoroki of course as he stayed his silent self, though he did smile a little. The walked out onto the field and saw Aizawa standing there watching them. They lined up in front of Aizawa, backs turned to the way they came. "As long as your quiet, you can chat till the girls arrive." He said as he looked down at his notes and scanner. "I hope the girls sports kits shrunk! I want to see their boobs wrapped tig-" Before Mineta could finish his sentence, Shoji had used his arms to wrap up Mineta into a almost suffocating ball to keep him quite. "First, grow up Mineta, and second their kits are loose to allow more movement and the same with yours."

As Aizawa finished speaking, the girls walked onto the field. "Finally, now we can start." Aizawa looked to his notes, "Bakugou and Kirishima, you're up first." Cracking his knuckles, Bakugou smirked as he stepped into the big marked rectangle along with Kirishima. Standing feet apart, Bakugou got his hands ready and sparking with small explosions as Kiri stood ahead of him at the opposite side of the rectangle. Kiri hardened his arms ready to spare. "And begin." Aizawa stated.

Rushing forward, Bakugou's hands started to smoke up as he released explosions causing Kiri to not see well. Standing at the ready, Kiri turned and looked around as he listened for Bakugou. A faint sizzle could be heard behind him and he activated his quirk in time to protect  himself from the balst, but not his top. Skidding to a stop, he put his hands down. "Not cool! Now I need a new shirt bro!" Kiri said but still smiled as he focused. "Oh don't be a baby." Bakugou said releasing a second explosion. Dodging to the left, Kiri dashed forward to try get a hit on Bakugou but was just too slow. Grabbing his hardened arm, Bakugou flipped Kirr over his head and threw him over the line. "Bakugou wins." Ochako stated happily. "Yeah..." Y/n mumbled and was comforted with a arm over the shoulder by a smiling Mina. "Well done Bakubro. Guess I need to work on speed and strength." "Yeah, but you weren't that bad."

"Todoroki and Tsuyu." Once in position, they waited for Aizawa's 'go'. Todoroki stood calmly as Tsuyu stood at the ready. "Go." Todoroki sent a wave of ice over the ground. Jumping high, Tsuyu tried to land nicely, but slipped on the ice and fell over. After gaining her footing, she lashed her tongue out and gripped Todoroki's leg and threw him up wet he turned mid air and created a sort of ice slid down. As he came down on his feet, he sent a wave of ice at Tsuyu that knocked her out the ring.

"Mina verses Mineta." "Finally!" As soon as they could start, Mina sent rushed forward and dated side to side as she avoided Mineta's balls that he threw frantically as he saw the glare in her eyes. Once she got near him, she just bent down slightly. "I'm not gonna hurt you Mineta." She smiled. "Really? Than-" Mina gave a sharp kick to his side and he flew away. Everyone laughed a bit as Mina bowed smiling.

"Ochako and Midoriya."  Ochako floated slightly above the ground as Izuku firmly placed his feet on the ground. "Go ahead." Izuku brought up his hand and using 5% of his power, he sent a shock wave at Ochako along with some stones that lay over the path of his attack. Jumping up, Ochako redirected a few back at him, ripping up his shirt like Kiri.
Y/n blushed lightly at his muscles.
He knitted his eyebrows together as he darted behind Ochako and sent another attack, causing her to fly over the line. He checked if she was fine then went over to Y/n. "I am sure you will do great" He smiled. "Thanks Izu." Y/n said smiling with pink cheeks.

"Now, Y/n and Sero." Izuku watched closely as Y/n stood at the end of the rectangle facing Sero. Taking a deep breathe, she focused on the six giant barrels of water on the sides of the field. "Go." Y/n swung her arm to the side, over her head as water gathered around her arms and her arms settled at her sides in a fighting stance. At the same time, two giant wolves appeared formed from water. They were her height. Sero hesitated briefly at the sight and that moment was all Y/n needed to send the wolves to Sero. Snarling, the charged at Sero who dodged as best he could. Since Y/n has evolved and worked on her quirk with All Might, she was strong. Sero turned to attack the wolves and she turned them to ice as they continued to chase Sero. "Nope!" Sero raced out the rectangle and hide behind Kaminari. The two wolves stood in front of Kaminari and howled in victory and disappeared as Y/n giglled at how scared Sero was.

Izuku melted at her laugh. "So cute." Bakugou watched and his heart clenched at the sight of her. "Hey Bakugou, let's go change  and do some homework for Present Mic while the rest of them spare." Nodding, he followed as they excused themselves with the rest of the Baku squad and left.

Hey my Baku babies! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon!

-Author~Chan 🌺