Part 9:

Uraraka P.o.v.

I smiled as I chatted with Bakugou as we waited for Aizawa to arrive. It turns out we are not too different from each another, besides our motives to be heroes. 

Bakugou P.o.v.

I smiled softly as I put a strand of hair behind her ear. She really was pretty if you actually payed attention.  Dark brown eyes and soft, brown hair and a great personality, everything that could sum up the best girl.

Mina P.o.v.

Deku sat next to Y/n and looked at her exposed wrist as I sat the other side of her with Kiri. We all chatted before hearing a groan. I turned to a yellow sleeping bag that slowly stands up. The zip goes down enough to reveal Aizawa's face. "Take your seats..." Everyone got to their seats and we started our lesson.

No ones P.o.v.

"Today we will do some sparing to test your quirks and how strong you are currently to see how to improve your skills." Aizawa said in his usual tone as he scanned the class. "Oh wow. I hope I can verse Mineta. Prove him wrong to pick on me." Mina said smiling as she turned TO kirishima, Izuku and Y/n. "That would actually be very intertaining." Y/n stated as she smiled as well. "Don't get your hopes up, Aizawa might choose our partners for us." Kiri said jumping into the conversation. "True." Izuku added before Aizawa spoke again, "Okay, I will start putting you in your sparing groups and we will head out." He pulled out a paper and started to read, "Bakugou verses Kirishima, Todoroki verses Tsuyu, Tokayami verses Sato, Y/n verses Sero, Mina verses Mineta, Izuku verses Uraraka..." After everyone's name was called out, they stood up and went to change.

In the girls changing room, chatter filled the air." I can finally teach that pervert grape a lesson without getting in trouble." Mina said happily. "Yeah, teach him some respect." Jirou then stuck her earphone jack into the hole that lead to the boys change room to prevent anyone peeking in. "I have to verse Todoroki, kero. Hopefully he doesn't use his ice on me too much." "At least you aren't versing Aoyama." Momo said as she finished changing. "Yeah, we won't be the ones to be bedazzled with a sparkly Lazer from his stomach." Y/n exclaimed teasingly as she pulled on her sports top.

In the boys changing room, a sharp, pained scream echoed as Minetea held the side of his face. "Damn Jitou almost poked my eye out again!" Kiri pulled his top out his bag, "Serves you right for trying to peek on them. Not manky dude." "Kiri is right." Kaminari said stretching. "That was not proper behavior for a UA student!" Iida said with his usual hand chop causing the other boys, except Mineta and Bakugou, to chuckle lightly. "I wonder if Aizawa will give us more training after this.." Sero said fixing his hair. "If we know Aizawa, he will give us enough training to last a week to be done for tomorrow." Koda mumbled. "Yeah, he will probably give even more if we don't get to the field for sparing soon.". Izuku stated going out and the others followed.

Hey my Baku-Babies! Sorry it's been long but here is the new chapter, enjoy!

-Author~Chan 🌺