Part 8:

Izuku P.o.v.

I smile softly as I watch Y/n's face as she had a small nap. Her plush lips as the corners turn up into a smile as she snuggled into me. I look around to make sure no one was watching and kiss her forehead. She turned her head up to me as she slept and I giggle softly. Soon the lunch bell rang loud and clear waking her up. "Stupid bell.." I mumbled and stand up before holding a hand out for Y/n.

Y/n P.o.v

I jolt awake as I hear the bell ring signaling the end of lunch. I rub my head and yawn softly. 'Why am I tired? I always sleep so we-'  "Oh right, I was crying last night.." I whisper and look up to see Izuku smiling sweetly as he extended a hand. Still slightly groggy, I take his hand and stand up with him. We then turn and start to walk back to class with Momo and Todoroki. "Sorry for falling asleep guys. C I say feeling Izuku's hand brush against mine and hold his hand." It's okay darling. " Momo said as Todoroki put his arm over her shoulder. "Anything happen when I was asleep?" I ask curiously turninh to a red faced Izuku.

Momo P.o.v.

Y/n turned to Izuku and he shook his head and chuckled. "Other than you sleeping, we have two new soulmates." he answered cheerily. Y/n turned to us bristling with excitement. "You're soul mates?!" I nod happily and lean my head on Shoto's shoulder. "Yeah, I am so happy about it too!" "I would hope so." Shoto mumbled and we all giggled and he smiled softly. "He smiled!" Izuku exclaimed and we cheered as we turned the corner onto the corridor our classroom was on.  "The all mighty sad man is happy." Y/n said teasingly causing Shoto to scoff playfully. "So? I smile." "Yeah but like barely." I say raising an eyebrow at his statement. "Yeah yeah. I will try to smile more but right now we have class."

No one P.o.v.

They entered the classroom to find that Bakugou's group was already inside. Avoiding as much interaction as they could they room their seats and waited for the lesson to begin.

Heyo! I will update with longer chapters as soon as I get some of your opinions on this. Other than the main story, any other filler chapters or chapters you would like to read?

Like chapters about:
A day out?
Different characters time together and who?

Or whatever you want. It's your choice Baku babies. I love all you and your support.

-Author~Chan 🌺