THE SEARCH

"Ami.... Aravind is missing...."

"What??? What are you saying ?? " I stod up, startled by what Akash said..

"Its already 12.. He didnt pick up any of calls nor replied to texts.
His phone is switched off. Amma is getting stressed.. " He said with worrying expression. I sensed his care.. him

"Ok we both will search for him.. and tell Kamalamma not to be tensed." I assured him and woke up Reva..

We three met at a place near our locality...
Akash had taken his friend's bike.

I started getting more stressed.

"What happened?? "

"He took the day off from work.. till now he was not in contact with anyone of us. He looked stressed today. I asked him but He didn't say anything to me.
Did you guys fight?" He said in a go.

His question striked my realisation. All because of me...

"Yes... we fought" I kept hand on my head and turned back closing​my eyes..

The fight we had came before my eyes...

"Ami, marry me..."

"What!! Are you serious!! What so suddenly??" I exclaimed in shock..

this was the first time we had 'marriage' conversation...

"I have an offer to go to US for job. So I want to get settle there so..."

"So you want to marry me, take me there with you, right?"

He nodded in affirmation.

"No" I said firmly and looked towards my side.

"Why won't you marry me?"

"If you have asked for us I would have probably said yes...
But you want to marry me and accompany with you....
Have you thought about me??
I want a proper reason. This is not the real one..." I said pointing us.

"I am afraid that i'll lose you..."

"What makes you think like that?" The

"I am feeling this... that you will go away... i am feeling insecure..."

"Why do you feel like this when i am infront of you??" I was confused what he said...

"You are feeling insecure about me and you want to marry me so that i would be with you....

You want to marry me because it would clear all you doubts ,isn't it??

From where did you get this cheap idea Aravind?" I shouted in a low voice...

I took a deep breath to control my anger....
"Answer my question honestly Aravind"
I said sternly.

He nodded to continue.

"Do you trust me? More than anything" I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Who am I to you? My everything..."

"Why do you love me? I don't have any reason.. I just love you.." he stressed the word 'just'.

"What makes you insecure? My subconscious..." He thought for the answer...

"I don't know what to do but... I will not marry you... It is a big decision...
I have my dreams...
My choice..
I am not ready for next step..
Come with a clean mind I will think about it"