L-Let's do it 🍋

(A female story! Let's goooo! This is a halloween special so, let's enjoy this spooky night!)

I won't put a POV yet! So let's say this is third person point of view!

*Boom! Bang!*

Shumai hid herself underneath the blankets.
"W-why does it have to rain on Halloween night?" She stuttered.
Shumai was terrified of rain because of that one day on Halloween afternoon.
"Ah!" She got shoved in the mud and all her friends laughed at her.
"You can dressed up as a detective?! That's so lame!" Friend A laughed.
It was raining and Shumai's friends had shoved her out their house with no jacket on.
"Have fun getting home without your jacket, loser!" They shut the door and all Shumai heard was laughing.
It was really cold and the thunder kept on scaring her.
Shumai had to wait for her mom to pick her up but that would take a while.
She decided to walked around to find anything.
That's when she bumped into Kichi Oma.
"Shumai? What are doing outside with no coat on?" She raised the Umbrella above both their heads.
"M-my friends kicked me out of t-their house and I-I don't know what to do. They took my j-jacket." Kichi saw that Shumai was about to cry so...
"Ah!"
Kichi pulled Shumai in her arms and smiled. "Let's go back to my house, ok?" And from then on, that's when we became friends/lovers.
Ooook! Background check is over! Let's get back!

Kichi's POV:
"Shumai! I'm home!" I knocked off my boots and walked inside.
That's when it hit me. Oh crap! It's raining, and Shumai hates the rain!
I can inside our room and to no surprise, she was scared.
"Shumai?" I was surprised to see that she's in her cat costume but I was really worried.
"K-Kichi? Why did you leave?" She mumbled.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know it was going to rain and I brought candy from all the trick-or-treating I did for us." I twiddled with my thumbs, with the bucket of candy hanging on my arm.
You see, Shumai was dressed as a Cat and I was dressed as bloody nurse.
"I-I'm s-scared." She cried.
I ran over to her and laied her onto my chest.
"Shumai... I don't want to see you like this." I smiled.
"Huh?"
I kissed her and she kissed back.
"K-Kichi? You want to... Do it?" She asked.
"It'll district you from your worries so let's do it!" I said confidently.
I felt very bold in this situation, so Shumai turned her head, exposing her neck, and I worked my magic.
"K-Kichi~ carful not to hurt yourself." She moaned.
I giggled. "Caring Shumai Saihara"
I began to move down and grabbed her boobs.
"Mmmph~ aah~" She moaned feeling such deep pleasure.
"Nishishi, your so sensitive." I teased.
That's when I stopped. Saihara-Chan notice and looked at me, confused.
"Kichi? What's going-"
Before she could finish, I embraced her.
"Wait a second." I smirked.
"Wait for wh-"
*BANG!*
"Eeep!" Saihara-Chan latches onto me.
"Nehehe, I knew it."
"K-K-Kichi..." She stuttered with tears in her eyes.
"Now, now, don't cry, I'll make your worries disappear."
I laied her infront of me and took off her costume.
I started licking every part of her body
"Mmh~ K-Kichi~"
I smiled but as so I was about to take off her underwear, but she stopped me.
"K-K-Kichi? Can I be on top this time?" She looked away.
I was a little surprised for how bold she was being but how can I say no to that?
"Of course, whatever makes you happy." I smiled.
I saw a small smile appear on her face and then she got on top of me and took off my costume.
Instead of going for my chest, she started rubbing the fabric of my underwear.
"M-mmh~ S-S-Saihara-Chan~"
I saw her smile, which made me happy but I was starting to get impatient.
"I know what your thinking. Why don't I got and get the strap?" She smiled.
"H-how did you know?" I stuttered.
She stick out her tongue and walked to our closet. While she did that, I decided to stretch myself out.
"Mmph~ Shumai~" the pleasure and pain rushing through my lower half of my body.
Shumai noticed and her face was red with a hint of jealousy.
"You want to do this too, Shumai? Well, come here and help me~" I stretch my hands out.
She ran over with the strap and began to stretch me out.
"Ah~ I think I'm ready~" I said.
"You sure?" She smirked.
"Y-yes~ please~" I begged.
Shumai noticed how desperate I was so she put the strap on and shove it inside my entrance.
"Aaah~ mmph~ Yes!" I yelled.
She started thrusting and then hit my sweet spot.
"Yes! Right there~!" I yelled, wanted more.
"Mmh~ Kichi~" she moaned
For some reason, I was craving candy so I mange to grab my halloween bucket and put a skittles in my mouth. (Yes she opened the wrapper before eating. This is a halloween special so~ Eat candy while having sex! Just kidding, don't do that).
"Aah~ I think I'm coming!~" I warned.
"It's ok~ let's do it together!~" she smiled.
It felt so good but then I reached my limit.
"Aaaah~"
Shumai got out of me and smiled.
"You feel better now?" I asked.
"Yes, thank you Kichi." She smiled.
"Great! Let's have some candy!" I exclaimed.

Boo! Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a spooky night with candy and everything! Even tho it's cancelled, we can still buy candy and watch scary movies! Anywho, thanks for reading!

That's me :3 happy Halloween!