Maid Kokichi 🍋

(so I have been reading the comment section in my "Maid Shuichi" chapter and the weirdest thing that's been bugging me is "Top Kokichi? Wtf?!" Guys, that was my first time writing something like that and I'm so sorry 😂. Anyway, to make up for that awful, awkward story, I'll do maid Kokichi and he'll be on the bottom. So anyway, enjoy.)

Shuichi's POV

"Come ooonnnnn!" I've been stuck in traffic for half an hour because some bastard crashed their car into another.

I've solved one the biggest cases my job had with Kirigiri. All I want to do is cuddle with my boyfriend and enjoy the rest of my night.

Kokichi would usually text me at times but he didn't today, which made me kinda worry.

After half an hour, the traffic finally started moving and I got the chance to pass by and get home.

It took me about another hour to get home but luckily I got there safe and now I could relax.

I opened the door to our house and it was quiet.

I checked the living room, Kokichi wasn't there.

Bathroom, no one.

I checked the kitchen and I found a bowl of food and a note attached to it.

I picked it up and it read:

Hey my beloved~
I decided to make some soba for dinner and I left some for you here.
Make sure to heat it up and after your done, come to our room. There's something I want to show you~

Kokichi.

I gulped. Kokichi and surprise means something horny is going to happen... At least I think that's what going to happen.

I put my stuff onto the couch and started eating my food.

"Thanks for the food." I mumbled and started eating my noodles with chopsticks.

After I finish my noodles, I made my way upstairs to our room. I opened the door to see... Something... Hot....

"Welcome home master

"Welcome home master." Kokichi smirked at me.

"I-I um I-" I didn't know what to say but I felt a nosebleed coming on.

"Master, what's wrong? Don't like what you see." He posed.

"K-Kokichi" I couldn't stop staring... Especially below...

"Hey, my eyes are up here." He got off the bed and pushed his finger up the bottom of my chin.

"R-right" it felt so hot, I just wanted to grab him.

"Nehehe, come on master~" he got closer to my ear and whispered "Make me feel good~"

After hearing that, I pinned him to the bed and started roughly kissing him

"Mmh~ your so needy master~" He said through the kiss.

I pulled back and lightly grabbed his cheek. "Did I say you can talk?"

"Hehe, sorry sorry." He laughed.

I removed his dress and saw that he was wearing a bra and underwear. (Swo Cwute, omg kawaii 👑🤪)

I licked all around his body and then Kokichi stopped me.

"Master~ I need to make you feel good too, so let me take control."

"Wha-" he then rolled onto me and then smirked.

He then pulled my shirt off and kissed my neck.

"Nngh~ Kichi~" I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my mouth.

"Heh, you like that, don't you?" He giggled.

"I'm glad that I get the chance to please master." He smiled.

He reached over my head to grab the lube and then put some on his hands.

Kokichi pulled off my pants and boxers and started rubbing my member.

"Aah~ K-Kokichi~" I couldn't stop the moans from coming out of my mouth.

Kokichi giggled at me but then stopped.

"K-Kichi?" I was confused.

"I'm going to prepare myself, master. You know, Just to get to the fun part~"

He pulled his underwear off and then stuck a finger in his entrance.

"Mmh~ aah~" I kept on going and it was so hot.

(Soon, I'm going to make a story that breaks the 4th wall.)

He then proceeded to add another finger.

"M-master, I think I'm r-ready." He moaned.

He then hold my member in place and then pushed it inside him.

"Mmm, l-let me adjust." He blushed.

"H-hurry, don't leave your master waiting~" I smirked.

After he adjusted, he started bouncing, leaving us both with huge pleasure.

"Aah~ M-Master~" tears running down his face.

"It's nngh ok, d-dont cry." I whipped his tears.

It felt so amazing. Kokichi really knew how to make my day.

Something, Kokichi would get uncomfortable out of the bloom when doing something like this but as long as I know what's wrong, I can always be there to protect him.

"Aaah! M-master, I'm reaching m-my climax! Aaa~" he blushed and kept on bouncing.

"I'm reaching my climax t-too." I moaned.

Not a moment later and Kokichi came and I came too.

We were out of breath, and smiling at each other.

"Are you ok?" I smiled.

"Y-yeah, I'm really happy, and I hope to marry you one day." He said with sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, me too."

Ok, time to break 4th wall.

"Shuichi! Are you excited?!" Kokichi bounce in the green room.

"Y-yeah, I wonder what roll the author is giving us this time." Shuichi smiled.

"Ok boys, we're going to be doing a maid smut story." I said.

"But didn't we do that last time?" Shuichi asked.

I fixed my glasses and sighed. "Yeah but the fans didn't like top Kokichi so we need to do a bottom, ok?"

"Ok! I'm excited." Kokichi laughed.

"Great, I'll get the setting started and your next pay will be next week. That should enough for you and Kokichi to buy a house together and not that crappy apartment." I smiled.

"Thanks Author." Shuichi smiled at me.

"Anytime. Now let's start rolling! The horny fans are waiting!" I smiled.

We walked out the green room and started recording.

Thanks for reading!