Break up 🍋

So! This is going to be a female Kokichi x Shuichi story! Don't worry, this story has a happy ending! I hope you enjoy!! (Kokichi's name will be Koki)

Third Person Pov:

"Huh?"

Shuichi looked at his girlfriend with a shock, and a confused look.

Koki gave her boyfriend a small smile.

"Shuichi, we're breaking up."

Shuichi looked at his girlfriend, speechless. "But...Why tho?"

Koki just shrugged at him. "I just think your too boring, that's all."

"I see..."

Koki put her hands behind her head, looking at her depressed boyfriend.

"Nihehehe! I'll tell him that it's just a prank soon enough" Koki thought, laughing.

She looked at her boyfriend to see tears running down his face.

"S-Shumai?" Koki started feeling guilty at the stupid prank that she just pulled.

Shuichi didn't even face her. He just walked away with saying a word.

Before Shuichi left the bedroom, he accidentally bumped into the wall. Blood running down his head.

"Ah! Shuichi!" Koki jumped off the bed to see if her boyfriend was ok. She dragged him into the bathroom to get him all bandaged up.

After getting Shuichi's forhead all bandaged up. Koki decided to tell her boyfriend the truth.

"Shuichi? Can I tell you something?"

Shuichi looked up at his girlfriend and nodded his head.

"What is it?"

"Well, um... I was just joking with you. I don't actually want to break up with you. I was just trying to prank you. I'm sorry for making you cry."

Koki started getting tears in her eyes due to the huge guilt she was feeling.

"If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please say it."

Koki looked a Shuichi with teary eyes. She couldn't tell if he was mad or upset due to the bangs that were covering his eyes.

Koki sighed and started to leave the bathroom until Shuichi grabbed her arm and pinned her to the bathroom wall.

"S-S-Saihara-Chan?!"

Koki was becoming flustered by Shuichi's bold move.

"You said you'd do anything to make it up to me, right~?"

Koki's face became a dust of pink and nodded her head at him.

"Good~. There's something I wanted to do with you for a very long time."

Koki gave him a smirk. "Ooh? What is it that you want to do to me~?"

Shuichi slid his hand into Koki's shirt and started groping Koki's small boob.

"Nnng~ your so nng~ impatient Shumai~"

"Am I now?"

Shuichi started taking off Koki's shirt and bra, and started sucking on her neck.

"S-Shumai~ mmh~"

Giving Koki a few hickeys on her neck. Shuichi reached over to Koki to give her a kiss. She melts into the kiss, with their tongue's dancing in each other's mouth's.

When the kiss broke, Koki looked down to see a bulge in her boyfriend's pants.

"Ooh~ Shumai~"

Looking confused at his girlfriend, she started rubbing the bulge through the fabric of Shuichi's pants.

"Mmh~ nng~ Koki~"

"Nihehehe. Your so cute Shumai."

With shaking knees, Shuichi fell to the floor with Koki on top of him.

Koki pulled Shuichi's pants and boxers down, and started rubbing his member.

"Aah~ K-Koki~"

Koki smirked at him.

"Koki~ I'm coming." Shuichi warned her. After that warning, Koki stopped.

Shuichi whimpered from the loss pleasure, frowning at Koki.

"Don't worry, I feel like it's too early for you to cum~. It's my turn to feel the great pleasure you were feeling."

Shuichi face became beaming with red but nodded.

"That's a good boy~"

Shuichi pulled Koki's pants and underwear down and started rubbing her entrance.

"Mmmh~ Shushu~"

Shuichi put three fingers in Koki's mouth for her to suck on.

"Nng~ aah~"

The pleasure Koki was feeling was amazing.

Koki's POV:

I love my boyfriend for all this pleasure he was giving me. But then he stop rubbing my entrance, making me whimper.

"S-Shuichi? Why did you stop?"

Shuichi raised his eyebrow at me, looking confused.

"I'm punishing you. You pranked me, and you need to be punished for it."

I frowned at my boyfriend but it was my fault for playing that stupid prank in the first place.

I put my boyfriend's fingers back in my mouth and kept on sucking.

"Mmh~"

After a couple minutes of that, Shuichi took his fingers from out of my mouth and started stretching out my entrance.

"Aaah~ more! Give me more~"

Shuichi put a second finger inside and the pleasure gotten bigger.

"Mmmh~, Shuichi, I'm ready! Please give it to me~"

Shuichi nodded of approved. He went into his pants pocket and took out a condom.

"Are you ready?" He asked, putting on the condom."

"Yes~. Please put it inside me~"

Shuichi got inside me and started moving.

"Aaaah~ yes! Yes! So good! Mmh~"

Shuichi kissed my lips, while thrusting inside me.

"Shit! I'm nngh coming"

"That's ok! Cum inside me!"

He kept on thrusting inside me, until I came.

"SHUICHI~!"
"KOKI~"

All the pleasure left my body and I felt was exhausted.

Panting very tired, Shuichi picked me up and cared me to our room. He rest me on the bed and laid beside me.

"I love you Koki" Shuichi said, throwing away the used condom

"I love you too ShuShu." I said happily.

"But NEVER do that again, understand?" Shuichi warned me with his serious face.

"I won't~. Who knows? I am a liar"

Shuichi rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead.

Hoi! I finished the story! This story came out earlier then I expected. I'm going to be taking a break. Just a week break and then I'll start writing more stores. The next story will be a fluff, I don't know the title to it yet but I'll be thinking it over my break. I'm on summer vacation now so this'll be fun!
Oh! One more thing. I'll be taking another break on July 14-22 because my birthday is on the 15th of July. Maybe I'll be back before the 22nd of July (I don't know.) Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you soon! Bye bye!

Cassie word count: 1020