Chapter Seven Percy

We appeared in the middle of the beach with a loud boom and a flash a light so bright that if you looked directly in it you probably go blind. I was not happy that I was in bikini and,I was trying really hard to make that obvious. Every one on the beach turn their head to see what had caused the ruckus and even campers close to the beach turned just to see. As soon as the smoke cleared out and I regain my sight from the light, I spotted Nico in the shade of a tree far from the water and people. As I walked toward Nico,everyone was staring at me but I kept a stern look. I hate how everyone was watching me as I walked, gosh darn me looking so sexy but I can't blame them. When I reached Nico he look shocked,wait..... Was he blushing? Whelp time for some fun! I scooped him up like he was weightless and put him over my shoulder. As I did this Nico cheeks turn red and I simple said " come on death boy let have fun!". everyone on the beach stood like statues, froze on places even piper and Annabeth were in the same spots. Everyone was surprisingly quite excepted for Jason who was mumble something about pernico and solangelo whatever that is,leo who was saying "holy Hera Percy's a hottie"(gross) and Nico who was blushing really hard but still was try to break free. Nico kept on pleading "please put me down its embarrassing" or "I really don't want to go on the water". I tried to reason with him "is this better?" I plucked him off shoulder and put him in my arms like you would with a baby. His face turn tomato red and calmly but with lot of agitation in his voice said "No! This is worst!","But we're so close to the water can't you wait until then?" I plead. After a long silence "fine". He said it so low I had to lower my head a little to hear him.When we reached the water I put Nico down and dove into the water. "Come on in Nico the water awesome!" I call out. "Umm well..." He trailed off then looked at me. "What is it? Is it something on my face?" I start rubbing my face and giving him a strange look."no,no it just that we are children of the big three so won't your dad, like turn me into a crab?" Ugh Nico is so stubborn "ok Nico I'll make sure that my dad won't turn you into a crab" I said sarcastically, I turn to face the sea and said "hey dad please don't turn Nico into a crab!". "Seriously Percy?" "Yep". I pick Nico up, drag him into the water and stared to lower him in.