(1/2)Your bully stands for you

Start from the beginning

"Hey, ugly." I hear a voice beside me.

Sighing, I ignore The 'Jeon Jungkook' and look at Saeron who's surprisingly drooling over the boy next to me.

I'm doomed now.

"And is this your friend? Since when did you start making friends?" Jungkook plays with my hair.

"The world must be ending soon." He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

Can't I make friends if I want to? I shout in my head.

"Hi! I'm Saeron." Saeron speaks, reaching her hand across the table for a handshake with Jungkook.

He briefly shakes her hand before letting it go.

"I'm not in the mood to play with you so bye for today. No troubles for you." Jungkook ruffles my hair again and walks away.

Saeron bombards me with questions related to him.

"I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not. I don't have his number and definitely not his address." I answer her instantly.

Well, I know his address but he'll probably kill me if he knew that I told it to her. And do I look like I'll tell her his address??

Pft, in your dreams.

"So why does he seem so close to you?" She squints her eyes at me as if I'm hiding something.

"He-" I think for right words. "I actually.... No, he actually bullies me." I say after some minutes of debating with my mind.

"Bullies you?" She raises a brow.

"Yeah. But verbal bullying, you can say that." I play with the food and she changes the topic.

The word, 'Bully' might be too deep but I can't think of any other word to name him in my life.

Friends don't hit each other, right? And they don't call their friends ugly, right?

But I don't mind being called ugly by him and that's weird.

Soon enough, we finish our food. Before I can stand up, I freeze on my spot when some girls from our class sit beside Saeron.

"Saeron, I see you've made a friend." A girl, I don't know the name of, comments as she links her arm with Saeron.

"Yes. And she's a good one" Saeron smiles at the girls.

The girls make disgusted faces. "You don't know anything about her. She's actually made of plastic."

I grip the tray tightly.

"What do you mean?" Saeron asks looking back and forth at me and the girls.

"Y/n, what are they saying? Are you hiding something?" I avoid her eyes.

"How can she tell? Actually she got her so called beautiful face with surgery. She was nowhere beautiful like this before."

I abruptly stand from my seat and step out of the chair.

"See? She can't even accept the truth." The girl states and I hear Saeron chuckle.

With a heavy heart, I walk out of the cafeteria. But trip down, near the door due to someone's feet coming on my way.

Laughter erupts inside the cafeteria as I stand up and glare at the girl whose leg made me fall.

"Aww. Please. That glare doesn't suit your cute plastic face." She laughs with her friends. I rush towards the restroom.

I close the door and look down at my bleeding knee. Scraping it on the floor seems to sting it a lot more than I expected.