Chapter 5. If I Stay(Grant Landis)

(Okay I put this pic cause that's what this chapter is about and it happens too.. Just read! Lol)

*Miya's POV*

So I woke up and I stayed over at Addison's . I really didn't want to go she wasn't that good last night her and Grant apologized but she was still hurting.

"Wake up Addie!!" ,I yelled. hitting her with the pillow. "Leave me alone I'm so tired". Well a special some one is here. It was Grant. She got up and ran down stairs and she saw Kelsey their but she didn't care.

*Addie's POV*

So I woke up by Miya yelling wake up and hitting me with a pillow. I didn't want to wake up. But as soon as she said special person I knew it was Grant and all I wanted was to hug him so bad and lay together and cuddle and watch movies like we use to , I know were weren't dating but he was like a Boyfriend to me just not the kissing and other stuff...anyways I got up and ran down stairs.

While running down stairs I see Kelsey and I didn't care at all as I reached the bottom Grant held his arms open to catch me and Hug me. So he spins me around and kissed my cheek I saw his girlfriend getting jealous and mad. Grants hands were on my waist and mine were around his neck.

Kelsey said "umm grant isn't th-". Grant cut her off and said "she's my BestFriend it's fine, she just miss me and I miss her". I saw her face turn complete red and she was bout to cry so I let go and said hi to her.

Grant and Kelsey left and said they will be at the beach. Me and Miya got ready. And walked to the beach when I wasn't paying attention I ran into this boy he look the same age as me or a year older.

I said "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going!" . He said "nahh it's fine I wasn't either , oh and my name is Tyler by the way". I said " my name is Addie". Tyler then said" short for Addison right?" . "Yeah". I really didn't want him to know my full name it's a stupid name I hated it so much.

Tyler asked "hey are u guys going down to the beach?". Me and Miya said "yes" at the same time. Tyler said "cool can it go with u guys?" Miya said "sure" she wanted me to hook up with him. but I only had feelings for Grant.

As we were walking Tyler grabbed my hand and looked at me and and I smiled. not the same smile I give Grant but I had to move on. So I did ,it was hard.

We approach the beach and Grant sees me holding hands with Tyler and he looks like he's bout to do something. I said "Tyler this is my Guy BestFriend Grant and Grant this is my friend Tyler". as Grant and Tyler talked Kelsey , Miya and I walked to the water.

*grants POV*

Hi I said to Tyler. He said hi back. "So you and Ad's are a thing now? Tyler said "um well we just met but yeah I like her". well you better not hurt her cause if you d- , I was cut of by Kelsey and she told me to come so I did.

*Addison's POV*

I walk up to Tyler and I said "hi" he said hi back. Tyler asked "um do u want to go on a date?". I looked at him and froze. I look at "him and said "sure". Tyler then said "come to my place tonight?" I looked at him and said "why not".

I hanged out with the girls and Grant and Tyler and I told Kelsey and Miya what Tyler said and they were like omg I'm so happy for u.

~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

I check my phone and it's 7:30pm and Tyler said " are u ready to go?" I said "um yeah just let me change". I went and change into some Black Shorts and a CropTop that says Cali with a sunset in the back of the words and some white vans. I said bye to everyone and Grant said "if he does anything text or call me, I will come get you okay!" I hugged him and said "of course!".

20 min later we were at Tyler's house he live bye himself I guess. He order pizza and we watch movies In till 15 min later Tyler dropped on the floor and said "GET OUT NOW!" . I was confused and scared. I said "what? Why? What happen?" I say crying. " Just get out he said as he put his hands on my arms and hold them tight. He then pushed me to the floor and hit me in the stomach 2 times and then punched me and and that's the last thing I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hurting and weak I though it was fake but it wasn't I had cuts on my arms bruises on my face and legs and arms to and my stomach. Tyler came in and I started to freak out and my eyes be came watery he said " aww baby don't cry I love you" I said "um I have to go my dad is going to be worried!" I say as a tear drip down my face. He pushed me down onto the floor and I hit my head and he said " fine but if u ever tell anyone I will hurt you more and we are still dating cause if not and u tell anyone I will kill the one u love!" I was crying and said " of course we stay together and I won't tell it's out secret!" I ran out the door and ran as far as I can.

I got home and ran upstairs and put on leggings and a long sleeve shirt and some makeup to cover up the bruise on my face and cut. I started to cry as I was on my bed and I called Grant. (G for Grant A for Addie)

G: hi!

A: hi , I say trying for it not to sound like I'm crying.

G: are you okay??!

A: yeah why?

G no your not I'm coming over!

A: Grant really I'm o-
He hanged up.

I then got up and looked in the mirror to see if u can see anything that Tyler did to me. I was fine besides my face I have red eyes and u can defiantly able to tell I was crying. it herd the door slam and running up the stairs. Grant came in.

Grant please go I don't want you to see me like this please go. I say starting to tear up. Grant came up to me and hugged me tight. I then said "oww Grant your hurting me!" I say now sobbing into his chest. Grant sat me down and said "Addie are you okay, what happen with you and Tyler?. I froze and said "nothing it was fine!. Grant looked at me and said "no nothing's fine You hurting and you weren't like that yesterday when you left and your dad said you just got home!!, He did something to you didn't he!!" Grant said basically yelling. I said "nothing happened, okay!" He hugged me again and my shirt lifted up in the back and he felt bump and he looked and his hand and blood was on it. Not a whole lot just like a big cut. Grant was in shock and ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and gave it to me I sat back down and held it were it was bleeding. Grant lift up my sleeve and see cuts and bruises and my shirt went up in the front and he saw my stomach it was horrible. He started to cry and and I pulled him close and held him tight!.

After that Grant laid in bed with me and we watch a movie and we were under the covers. I told Grant never let Tyler hurt me please. He said "never I got you no mater what." He pulled me closer to him and put his arms around me and hold me tight but not tight enough to hurt me cause of my cuts and bruises. I had my head on his chest and I fell asleep.

Me and Grant woke up and I see Kelsey their standing in my room and Miya laughing silently cause of Kelsey's face and taking pictures of me and Grant. Kelsey said " what the hell Grant, why are you sleeping with her!". I said "it's not what it looks like we were watching a movie and we fell asleep." Grant said the same thing. Kelsey left and Grant said he will be right back. Miya was laughing and I pushed her into my bed and said "shut up!" With an annoying voice. Miya had to go so I was by myself.

I herd my door room open and I look up and see Tyler. I was shocked. I said "Tyler you can't be hear!" He grabbed me and said " I can be hear your mine so this is mine!" I was scared. He kicked my leg as I fell to the ground and twisted my ankle. I stated crying. I wanted to scream help but I couldn't. He picked my up and slammed me against the wall and slapped my face and said " you garbage go kill your self!" He walked out and I was on the floor sobbing in pain. I was in the corner of my room. Grant came in and saw me he ran to me and said "OMG Addie what happen!?!!!"

OMG so I wanted to update this cause I though I would be interesting and sorry if any spelling is wrong I was writing as fast as u could😁✌️ I hope you like it!! Also will Tyler ever stop will he be caught or will he get away with it? And Grant is falling for her all he thinks about is her now he's protecting her , holding her , and now ****** with her! ( it's not bad what I put it's just a secret u will find out in next chapter!! hope you like it and vote comment give feedback and ILY guys💙💕