Chapter 1.If I Stay(Grant Landis)

*Addison POV*
I was woke up by my stupid alarm clock that drives me crazy ,I just unplugged it. I herd my dad yelling breakfast is ready. I love my dad he's my BestFriend besides Miya she's like my sister we have been friends since i was 3 1/2 and she knows what I'm going threw with my mom it's still hard.

So I ate breakfast and I asked my dad and said "can I go down to the beach today and surf?!" Basically begging.he then said "why not it's Saturday" and I gave him a hug and peck on the cheek and said "love you dad and thxs" and I went to my room and changed in to my bathing-suit and put on my water swim shirt(idk what you call it lol sorry) and some swimming shorts and I grabbed my board.

I started to walk out and my dad said "wait a sec" I turned around and said"yeah?" And he said "theirs a new neigh boor and he's 16 like you , you should go intro-douse yourself". I really didn't want to right now but I have no choice.

I walked out and go next door and knocked it was weird cause I had my surf board with me and was wearing swimming stuff and my hair was in a hight pony tail. As I knocked on the door I herd someone coming I was kinda of nervous I was wondering how he would look like. The door then opened and it was a women and I said "hi I'm Addison nice to meet you" she said "hi nice to meet you too I'm mrs.Landis".

Then mrs.landis asked me to come in. I asked" wear to put my board?" She just said "leave it right their". So I did and I walked inside and I see a brown hair boy watching tv , and a blonde little boy running around. Then mrs.landis said "Grant come down stairs now!!".

A boy came down and as I saw him I froze my heart stopped he was sooo omg. Wait what he's new I can't be actually liking him. I said to myself.

Sorry for the short chapter I will try and update again today!! And I hope you like it so far!!! She's falling for him will he do the same!??..... Comment and vote for this. LY guys!!!💙💕