Chapter 11. If I Stay(Grant Landis)

*Addison's POV*

So I found my first class, and Grant was in it too, The teachers name was Mrs.Gipson. I saw 2 empty seats in the back next to each other and me and Grant walked over to them and sat down.

"Who's that Hot guy?" , "why is he in our school, He's Famous!" , "Why is he with that Ugly Slut" , "Look at her, did someone beat her, probably her parents!".

There was laughing and people saying those stuff, I felt a tear roll down my eyes and Grant grabs my hand and whispers in my ear "don't listen to them Babygirl, your so damn gorgeous!". Shivers went down my spine and I put on a little smile.

"So Class, We are not going to do anything today but you well get to know other and have new friends, and I will not tolerate any bullying!".

After she did that some girls I guess popular ones, ran to Grant and started to say "So Who's your girlfriend?". Grant looks at me and says "This Beautiful Girl". they look at me and don't say anything, but I don't care right now.

Class was over, and we all walked to our different classes. (I'm going to skip the rest of school)

So Grant and I walked out holding hands and some one I fan girl over walked over "Hey Grant, I didn't know you came here".He said. "Oh Hey Jacob, I didn't either." Grant Said.

I just had to do this, I Limped my way to Jacob, like a freak and I smiled and gave Jacob a Hug. And Jacob hugs back, I let go and step back. "Who's this beautiful girl?" Jacob asked. "This is Addis-", "I'm Addie, Grants Girlfriend". I don't really want people to know my full name. And i know I'm a fan, or whatever now, but Grants my Only One.

"Well we got to go". Grant said. we walked off and he took me to, wherever he was taking me.

"Close your eyes!" Grant said. "what no!, I will just brake another ankle". "no you won't "I Got You, I Promise,Trust Me". And I closed my eyes.

"Let me take those".Grant took my Crunches and I was standing their about to fall cause I was apparently on a hill.

I have been waiting like 10 minutes and I can't see nothing.Still."Grant Were Are You!?". I then feel arms wrap around my Waist. I Turn my head sideways And whoever it was Kissed my cheek.

"Are You Ready Princess!?". Of course it was Grant. He grabbed me bridal style and carried me down hill.

I herd water falling like splashing against hard rocks. birds Chirping/Whistling. And You Can Feel The Warm Sun Coming down. And the smell of roses.

"Grant where are we?". "20 more minutes and u can see". 20 minutes, what that going to be forever. I hope we don't die especially since it smells or feels like a forest
____________________________________________

👇👇I GOT NEWS FOR U!!!!👇👇

Here's a Update that is not even good, But whatever. I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I have been working on some new story's and u can check them out if u want. But i might do another update This weekend. It's a maybe....

And Here's the Big news! 👉👉 So I'm only going to do 34 Chapters or less on this FanFic then I'm going to write a sequel, so a second book....And theirs So Much Surprises For You Guys!!. I Hope You Like Da Idea!. Well Bye For Now✌️Ily guys💖😜