Chapter 2. If I Stay(Grant Landis)

(Lol I though this pic was cute so ,and she going surfing...)

*Addison's POV*

He then came down and he said "hi I'm Grant". I said "u-um I-I'm Addison, you can call me Addie for short". I'm such an idiot I can't believe that I did that.

Mrs.Landis said" Grant u should go hang out with Addison, go make friends". Grant said "okay, I guess". Mrs.landis walked to the kitchen.and left me their.

Grant then waved to me and said "are u going to come up?" And I said" um I guess?" I walked up following him and walked into his room and sat on his bed. Grant then said "how old are u?" I said "I'm 16". Grant said "do u surf?" I said "yeah, well my board is actually right outside" he Then walked to his closet and changed and said "cool". I asked "do u surf?" He then said "well I tried before it's hard, well I was only 8 when I tried,".

He came out and he was shirtless i ignored that and started to say come on let's go I don't have much time!. I was waiting outside and Grant came out and said what happen you rushed down stairs? I said "nothing".

We walked down to the beach and Grant said "prove to me u can surf." I said "Grant I have been doing this
since I was 5 1/2". So I started to pattle into the water and I saw a good wave. I turned around and started to pattle and got up surfing I beat the wave!! I yelled Grant started laughing said "not bad". I said " as if u can do it any better" he said "yep!". I gave him my board and he went out in the water and he found a wave and he surfed it but then he fell and the wave took him he came up and said "how do u do that??" Well u know I thought myself.. Actually my um m-mom taught me she was a pro surfer, but a few years later , couple months ago she died... A wave took her and hit her at the bottom of the cliff..." I started crying not trying to let it out and Grant said "I'm so so sorry I should never brought that up" as he said that he pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tight and he wiped my tears away " . I said "thxs". And we release the hug.

I told Grant that I was going to get some water if he wanted any he said "nah it's fine, but thxs!".
I walked in and of course miss little everything was their she came up to me and said "why are u even hanging out with him, he will never like u, your a fat ass Bish , he will never like someone like u so stop trying and get a life... Maybe that's why your mom jumped she didn't want to be Im braised by her ugly daughter!". I walked out with the water I bought. I was crying my eyes were puffy. I walked back down to the beach and Grant said what happen? I told him what she said and he looked at me and said "well, she's so wrong your beautiful, pretty, awesome,perfect,unique+ and she had no right to say that about your mom and I would date u!". (his cheeks turned a little red when he said that) he then pulled me into a tight hug and then he kissed my forehead. We release the hug and grant then picked me up and walked into the water and threw me and I came up pretending I was dead and he got scared and said "Abbie!! Are you okay??". I grabbed his leg and pulled it and he fell on the water. I then said "haha that'll reach not to mess with me!" I said laughing. He got up and we were standing towards the ocean and he grabbed my hand and interlocked them (if that's what how u say it) and then I Leaned against his shoulder.

Me and Grant started I to walk more into the water and we were now in the deep(don't worry they didn't past the part were the sharks were) so the all of a sudden something touched my foot and I panicked and jumped on Grant and I was on his back and he said" what are u doing? Theirs nothing their" he said laughing. I then said "something touched my foot!!". Out of no where a Dolphin jumped up and me and Grant jumped back and we came back up and started to laugh. grant said "it's a dolphin!". I said "oh yeah , I forgot their always out here, I swim to one and looked at it and it had a mark not bad but this is the dolphin that saved me along time ago I remember I gave her a name it's um it's Hope (from dolphin tale 2... It's a cute movie/sad!)

Sorry if it's short but it's 10:20pm and I have school tomorrow I hope u like this chapter and u will be getting more drama and love!!--- comment if Grant should date Addie or someone else??..... Well update tomorrow ily guys!💙💜💕