35 - MEET AGAIN.

(A/N: Faith after one year ^)

35 - MEET AGAIN.

【 FAITH 】
(October, 2047)

I sat on a huge rock and drink my water, Sonju and I are here in the forest where he trains me new skills. I've already mastered bow and spear, I got used in fighting demons on close range now and it has become easier for me to escape from the demons. Wild demons or farm demons. Pretty sure I've become so famous in the plantation now because of how many pursuers we have defeated these past year.

Sonju never get tired to teach me new skills and he wants me to improve even more. I don't really know why, when we found a gun, he also taught me how to hold, aim, and fire it. He even told me how to defend myself, taught me some moves how to fight---I don't know how they knew it all, but he's incredible.

It's been one year and eight months since we escaped from Grace Field. I wonder how the kids are doing right now, I hope they are fine, I'm still keeping in touch with Ray and Emma but it seldomly happens now. It's fine for me, I know they need to focus on what they are currently doing. The last time I talked to them is when they're investigating about The Seven Walls and went to Cuvitidala. I know they'll be so busy, because Ray mentioned before that they will start looking for the temple and a golden water, they need to find those to be able to enter The Seven Walls.

"Faith, come here, you see that fruit? Go get it," Sonju said before he place his hands on my waist, I nodded and looks at the branch of the tree, I ready myself to jump and when Sungjoo got a good posture, he launched me to the branch the same time I did a powerful jump.

I smiled when I reached the branch, I quickly cling my arms to it and give Sonju a thumbs up, he nodded and I lift my body to sit on the branch. I remove my shoes before dropping it to Sonju, he catched it with his hands and look up to me again.

I carefully stand up, leaning my hand to the trunk of the tree to support myself.

"Careful!" Sonju said.

"Yeaah!" I answered and spread my arms as I starts to walk, I slowly walk on the branch while balancing myself, and if ever I made any mistakes and fall, there is Sonju to catch me.

I breathe in and breathe out before I continue walking on the branch, when I nearly reach the fruit—

"Hey! Don't run—"

Too late.

I run to the fruits, the branch is a bit shaking but, it's fighting for its life hahaha, when I reach the end of the branch, I jumped and quickly grab the bunch of fruits, since I'm heavy for it's stem—

"Whoooo!" I yelled as I fall down with the fruits in my hands, and there's Sonju who caught me before I hit the ground.

"I told you not to run!" He scolded, I just giggled and he put me down on the ground, I hand him the fruit and he accepted it, putting it inside the basket that was made by Musica.

"You never listen to me," he mumbled after sighing in disbelief, I smiled.

"I told you to not worry about that, trees are just playground for me and Emma," I said with a smile on my face, he just shook his head because of my answer and I just chuckled before I ride his horse.

Thank you for the fruit's attention, Sonju forgot about the training, hehe, and we're going back to the cave now hihi.

I hope my friends are fine in their shelter, I know they can handle themselves, plus Yuugo and Lucas were there to protect them, too. Yuugo—he was the guy who pointed a gun to Emma before. But, he's a good person, they told me about what happened to him and it literally made me cry! And I'm so glad when he met his friend again, Lucas.