13 || 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

The conflict had ended in the lair.

Raphael had been hit with many tranq darts and was buried in the rubble for a while. When he regained consciousness, he got to see the damage of his destroyed home.

Everything is broken or out of place. It looked like a herd of elephant ran through it with a tornado following behind. The lair is just totaled...

Raph could hear April grunting and strain from one side of the lair. He followed her noises and found her trying to take the concrete off of Splinter's body to relieve him. Raph came up behind the reporter and removes the giant pieces of rock. "Sensei." He says, sad to see his father is injured. "Master." He lifts Splinter into his arms and looks at April. "We need to get him to the needle room."

April was about to follow, but she remembers her friend was caught in the fight. "Rose... Osa?" She says loudly, looking under broken objects and sees no sign of her. "Osa?" The reporter looks all around for her mutant friend. "Rose, it's me. Osa?" She came to Donnie's broken computer wall which had flickering screens and blown monitors. His desk is split in two, his chair is flipped over, and there is a filthy rubber chicken on the floor hiding in the crumbles of concrete. "Oh..." April picks up the orange rubber chicken. "Not again." She wanted to cry. Her best friend has been taken once again.

****

Inside the cargo vehicle, the there Brothers and Osa are still held captive by the Foot Clan. Sometimes, little conversations would take place because they debated if they should fight or obey. "Should we fight?" Mikey asked in the dark truck, still in handcuffs with his brothers and Osa.

Leo disagreed. "No fighting. We'll get shocked by those rods again."

"But we gotta do something, man," Don said. "We can't just give up."

While Leo, Mikey, and Donnie talked to each other in the dark, Osa listened to the different sounds outside and smelled whatever came to her nose. The smell of the Foot got stronger the more they approached their destination. She tried to focus on the things that are outside, but the three brothers suddenly started to argue louder. Their voices overlap one another and it was getting very annoying. Osa rolled her eyes and snaps at them. "STOP!" Her voice made them quit talking. "Fight is no help."

Don nodded. "She's right about that."

Leonardo sighed. "Once they open those doors, there's nothing we can do but obey."

****

"Prepare the containment units." Sacks just got off the phone with Karai. "Inside those turtles is the most precious compound on earth. Mutagen. And we will drain every ounce of their blood to get it. Even if it kills them."

Well, if you drain the blood out of any living thing, it'll certainly die.

Sacks has no idea that Karai has a surprise for him. She may have mentioned four specimens in the truck but didn't mention that one of them is the experiment-- TS-26. Sacks is very pleased to hear that the mutant turtles are about forty-five minutes away from being delivered to his estate.

****

Raphael carried Splinter back to his room where he could care for his father properly. April helps in the process. "Get the first aid kit! On the shelf!" He tells her.

Sensei Splinter can hardly breathe, barely move. He needed help as soon as possible. The second he saw one of his sons, he felt happier than before. "Raphael?" He spoke weakly.

"I'm here, Dad." Raph says gently.

"You must save your brothers and Osa. Stop Shredder." He says, nearly out of breath as he lied on his bed.