Pidge

~Present~

~[Y/N] POV~

Good times... Welp back to the present. I heard a voice from the distance a rather annoying one "I made it! I'm a fighter pilot!" The voice then said again "Pffft, [Y/N] [L/N] who does he think he is! I don't need a co-pilot!" I guess he's in my team... "Ah whatever. Oh and look, you're my engineer." Then another voice said "Cool. Uh, can I do that from the ground?" "And our communications officer is... Who the heck is Pidge Gunderson?". '!'  Pidge? Like Katie Pidge? No it can't be her last name isn't Gunderson it's Holt. I walk towards the two voices then suddenly the person in front of me says "Right here." After a short second of analyzing Pidge I also greet myself "And I'm your co-pilot [Y/N], [Y/N] [L/N]," Pidge then looked at me strange as if he's seen a familiar face. Could it be..? No, no way. "Welcome to the team, [L/N] and Gunderson. I'm Lance, your fighter pilot." Lance said then the other one greeted extending his hand out to me and Pidge "Hey I'm Hunk" after a bit of speaking I notice Pidge looking at Commander Iverson with an unusual face. Then for some reason he saluted with his left hand while everyone else saluted with their right, I just brushed it off as a mistake.

"Hello? Pizza Girls? Astronauts?" Lance said to me and Pidge then Pidge walked off saying "Sorry,  I don't have time to mess around with you guys. See you in the simulator." "What's his problem?" Lance then retorted. Pidge then walked off but I decide to walk with Lance and Hunk going the opposite way. A girl's gotta have his privacy I thought. Oh right that's a guy.

~Timeskip~

After a while in the galaxy garrison I start to suspect that Pidge was really Katie more so today because she or he lashed out about the Kerberos mission, so I have a plan. Today during cafeteria break we have scrambled eggs and bacon, so when break happens I will go up to him... No. Her.

Finally. It's break. I get food as I thought it was Scrambled Eggs and Bacon. When I finished I see Pidge sitting down alone as per usual, I felt bad so I walked to her table but I mainly walked there for the plan. I sit next to her and she noticed me. "Hey," She greeted, I returned the greet saying "Hi," I took a bite and though it tasted okay I said to Pidge "Blegh, god these eggs taste bad... Don't you think mine are better?" "Yeah..." She then replied to me and I just look at her with a smile. She then realized shortly after she said that and looked at me shocked "Don't tell!" She exclaimed pointing a spoon at me and I laughed "Okay, okay! Put the spoon down. We'll talk about it more later, and you better talk to me about it okay?" She sighed "Okay.."

~Later~

I knock on Pidge's door during lights out and she lets me in. She was sitting down on her bed while I leaned back on the wall "So. Why the secret identity?" I asked then she replied "Look I would go as myself if I could! But I got kicked out of the galaxy garrison, remember?" Oh right, why didn't I think of that. "Right I remember but why are you here?" "You should know that.. I'm here to find out what really happened to Matt and Dad..." She answered curling up her knees "Katie.. Why didn't you just tell me...?" I asked concerned. "I didn't want to worry you with my problems... Especially since you've been doing that most of the time we've been friends..." Katie.... I hug her "I did that because I care... Why do you think I'm here..? I'm here to do exactly what your here to do.." after a moment she hugged me, I felt her crying a bit. We stop hugging then she wipes her tears "Come on I've got something to show you," Katie said grabbing my hand along side with her backpack and running out.

We end up at the roof of the Galaxy Garrison. On the roof Katie places her equipment which seemed to be some sort of communications device. The device didn't seem to be from the Galaxy Garrison but knowing Katie she's the one that made it. Matt would be proud.

Ok ok I know it's a little short but I only made it short for pacing's sake the next one will be made as soon as I start making it