My house

Katlyn's POV

When we got back to my place Jade had welcomed herself inside and threw her bags on the floor. She fell onto the couch 'you can take the mask off and talk to me now.'

I raised my eye brow at her and shook my head. Before she could say anything else I decided to hand Signal her to show to her room.

She picked up he bags and we walked to the room. She threw her bag onto the floor and jumped onto the bed. 'That's more like it' she let out in a breath.

I signalled her to get up again so I could show her to the bathroom. She got up and followed me and when we got to the bathroom I stepped inside and passed her a towel.

'Mind if I shower now?' She ask while not even breaking eye contact. I nodded my head and walked back out to the living room.

10 minutes later I heard Jade yelling from the bathroom 'Help!! Help!!'

I sprung off the couch and ran to the bathroom and opened the door to see her standing naked in front of me. I looked her up and down then she said 'Can you grab me that towel?'

I looked back at the towel and turned to grab it off the hook. As I was passing it to her she smiled and said 'I'll put it on... but only if you look down.'

In slight shock I slowly trailed my eyes down her body. I looked all the way down to her tan legs until she giggled 'Hehe got you'.

I shook my head at her and walked out and as I was closing the door she quickly said 'Bye daddy'.

When I got out the door I couldn't help but hold back a smile. I leaned against the wall to think about what just happened.

I've known this girl for less then 3 hours and she's already teasing the shit out of me.

After standing there for a second more I pushed off the wall and walked back to the living room and picked my book up.

I heard the bathroom door open so I turned to face the bathroom. The second she stepped out the door my eyes moved to her legs.

She was wearing short denim pants and a tight black T-shirt that showed her figure off perfectly.

'I'm going to a party tonight so I'll need you to help me pick what to wear later, okay?' I looked back up to her eyes and nodded as she walked back to her room.

She came back out maybe half an hour later and sat beside me on the couch. 'What are you reading?' She asked trying to look at the front cover of the book. I flipped the book over to reveal the cover.

'Wow, I didn't peg you as a Moby Dick fan' she giggled. I shrugged and put the marker back into my book then put it down beside me.

'Can you take the mask off now? Pleaseeee' she begged me. I shook my head no and she sighed and got up to go back to her room.