Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

Announcement ni Mars Tintin at Sha-sha!

ANNOUNCEMENT ni Mars Tintin and Sha-sha!

Hi, Archers!

I am happy to share with you that Sandejas Legacy #1: August Lies has been selected for Wattpad Paid Stories, a program that helps explore different ways writers can gain from their works in Wattpad, starting October 21, 2020.

Our Super Twins, Mars Tintin and Sha-sha is so happy to share this news with you!

I will be posting the special chapter soon and it'll be a bit different to the one I've posted before! Please expect additional scenes! Yehey!

I've been writing in Wattpad for almost four years, and I am amazed and glad how you all appreciated and love my works. Because of you and your support for me and my stories, your words of encouragement and love, I never expected to reach where I am right now.

I hope you'll still support me here in Wattpad's new program to help writers like me grow and become better storytellers. I assure you that this story will be worthy of your support.

I am blessed to have you, Archers! I love you! I hope you'll support me on this journey! Thank you!

With love,

Heartlessnostalgia (with Scira and Warren😙)