Fear Landscapes...Fun. (Not) {Part 2/3}

AN: Another update!!! Yay! I deserve an award, but it's ok. I'll make do 😉 THIS HAS MORE MATURE CONTENT BYT IT WON'T GET TOO BAD. IT'S PART OF THE FEARS.

Brianne POV
OMG OMG OMG, Ananya just told me to go in, but she was super happy. She walks me to the door, and tells me what I'll see inside. She's practically bursting with happiness, what is it? She whispers in my ear, "I only had 7 fears!"

Well I always knew she was fearless- me on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I see everything set up just the way she described. She hugs me goodbye at the door and tells me she'll see me when we're both Dauntless. I guess we'll see about that. Tris administers the serum to me, and she tells me, "You'll be ok. You're very brave when it comes down to it." I sincerely hope she was right....

I wake up in a room where I am dressed like Amity, but...everyone else is dressed like Dauntless. Amity and Dauntless don't really get along, but in my red and yellow, I stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone is staring at me, with hatred in their eyes...wait no! I don't want them to stare at me. There's a door that seems super far away. But I have to reach it. I take a deep breath, and start walking slowly towards the door, making eye contact with all the Dauntless to show them I'm not scared. It takes forever, but I finally reach the door.

I'm standing in an empty black room. I see my family and friends sitting in chairs, and I see a factionless person holding a gun. He walks to Ananya, hefts the gun...and no! She's dead! No...please no....and he moves to the next member of my family. I can't watch this anymore. I turn around and try to calm myself even though I know what it means when each gunshot is fired. Eventually I finally calm down and the scene changes.

It's the same fear?! But now, I'm the one who is walking up to someone who I don't know and shooting them. One by one...I don't want to do this now! Please make it stop. With a great effort, I throw the gun away from me, into the darkness of the room, and I drop to my knees. As I do, the air swirls around me and the scene has changed...

I'm standing on top of...THE WILLIS TOWER? The tallest freaking building in Chicago?! I immediately grip the pole behind me to find.... There's none! I feel myself slipping in the wind. I can't calm my heart rate up here. There's only one way for me to get out of this one. I slowly slide myself to the edge of the tower, stand up, pray for a second. Close my eyes. Take a step forward off the tower. I plummet to the ground, and the ground transforms...

MATURE CONTENT HERE

I land on this ground with my hands tied. I sit up to find myself in an old warehouse surrounded by...5 men...oh no, I think I know what this is. They creep closer, ugly leers on their face... I try to crawl backwards but I bump into one of the men who pushes me down on the ground...he climbs on top of me...groping me....trying to pull off my shirt!...I need to think...but I can feel the fear slowly overtaking me, and one of the men grabs me from behind to hold me still...their grins are getting uglier still...I twist around under them, trying to get him off...I wildly look around for an exit...I feel a sharp rock under my hands. They've gotten my shirt and pants off. They're eying me evilly, and they creep even closer... I swing around, and gash open the man's cheek with the rock, and I start running into the darkness, breathing heavily...

MATURE CONTENT OVER

I see a crowd standing around me after I seemed to have sung a song. They're all pressing in on me, telling me I did an awful job, that I'm an awful human being....no...I need to think...I need to stay calm...I see one of them holding a megaphone. I run over to him, knocking everyone else over. I grab the megaphone, jump off of someone to stand on the table and yell with all my might, "SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!"

I find myself standing in a marriage hall. I see all the boys I ever loved standing at the front...with their girlfriends next to them...they're all dressed in marriage clothes, and the girls are giving me evil grins. I sit down hard as I feel my heart break in 5 different pieces. I can't live alone, I can't live with this broken heart. I sit there crying hysterically...until I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's Ryker, and he's dressed in a tuxedo. Not him too?! I break into renewed sobs, and I ask, "Who did you leave me for?" He smiles and replies, "You", and offers me his hand. I look down and see myself in a wedding dress! I know he'll never leave me, so I smile and walk with him to the front, never taking my eyes off him. As we reach the front, the scene melts away, leaving me melancholy.

I expect to see more fears, but the scene melts away, and I find myself seated in front of Tris, Four, and Max. Tris has silent tears running down her face. She runs to me and hugs me and says, "I always knew you and Ryker were completely suited for each other...invite me to the wedding, won't you?" I smile and hug her back. I ask, "What about Ananya? What do you think?" She laughs a bit, and says, "She might end up proposing to him one day, because he's a little too shy, but I think the same for them too."

I walk out of the room feeling decidedly better. Looks like Ananya and I both had 7 fears! Now we just have to make Dauntless....

AN: SUPER IMPORTANT REGARDING FUTURE OF THIS STORY!!!!
Yeah, so the mature content was one of her fears, if you didn't read it, and that was tough for me to write. I feel like I am approaching the end of this story, but if enough people ask, I'll write a sequel. Comment and let me know! I probably won't extend this story, but a sequel is possible. If I do, there'll be a time skip, and I'm not sure how it'll go just yet. Ideas are appreciated too. If any Potterheads are out there, I'll be focusing more on my HP Post-War fanfic so check it out! Thanks.