Dauntless- S*** Gets Real

AN: Hey! I've come out the pile of papers on my desk (affectionately known as homework) to write a new chapter! And thanks to Brave_Heart10 for voting for my stories (-> they're a good example... Hint, hint)

Hereby presenting the craziest chapter til date, probably...

Time Skip

"Ok, Tris, you know the question..." Four says.

"Marry me?" I responded back, totally pokerfaced.

"Uh...what? No, not that one...how'd you know?"

...

"Aw, hell no? Seriously? I did not just say that...right?" Four bends over, hiding his face from view

"Wait, you were really going to propose?" I gaped.

"Yeah...not!" The hell?

"I was just messing with you!!!" Four rolls on the floor laughing along with Uriah, Zeke, and the other boys.

I look at Christina, and nod. It's time for revenge...after this dare

"Ok, so what's my dare?" I ask Four.

"You...have to call your brother and tell him you're pregnant..."

Ok, he wants to play it this way? I got my own little plan for revenge... I pick up the phone and dial Caleb's number in Erudite, completely forgetting that it's 12 AM.

"Hey, Caleb," I convincingly sob, "I need your help. I'm pregnant and the guy dumped me and left me alone. His name is Four, and he's a Dauntless prodigy."

"Omigod, Tris, I'll be right there and beat up the son of a ..." And I cut the line.

Four is looking at me, horrified.

Did he seriously forget that I am the absolute best at revenge?

"TRIIIIIIISSSSS? How could you do that to your own boyfriend???!!" Four wails. It's at times like these that he really seems 19.

"This is for your little joke earlier," I reply, with a smug smirk.

Good luck, Four. You're gonna need it...

AN: Hey! Ok, I'm kinda running out of ideas for this fanfic, so if you could give me some ideas, I would be glad to incorporate it. Maybe I can get another chapter in on Rosh Hashannah weekend, possibly. Until then, adios! Arrivederci! Ciao! Kalambaren! (That was Tamil, your homework is to look it up).