𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖

Juliet

TW: EATING DISORDERS & MENTIONS of PUKING
If you struggle with eating disorders/puking or talking/hearing/reading about them is a trigger for you please proceed with caution.

P.S. You all are amazing and I love everything about you!

***

So I ended up at Yuna's, laying in her lap as she played with my hair trying to calm me down

"I don't know why." I whispered while trying to hold back the tears threatening to break the rims of my eyes.

"Don't know why, what?" She asked. She was like my Louis but from Japan. He would be doing he exact same thing right now.

I guess I should feel extremely lucky to have two people I consider my best friends.

Two people who care about me enough to keep me around and comfort me when I need it. I'm also glad that after everything with Yuna things weren't awkward.

Because I'd be lost without her right now.

"Why I'm starting to like him. He's such an ass but he's been so kind lately. He's like a different person." I said, trying my best to explain it.

"Do you think he likes you back?"

"He acts like it, we haven't fought any but I'm scared he'll go back any moment." I said quietly while wiping a tears from my cheek with the sleeve of my flannel.

"I'm afraid once I admit it to him or kiss him he's gonna flip out and yell at me again and then I have to continue to work with him until the albums done knowing the feelings weren't there for him." I rambled.

I heard Yuna take a deep breath and her hand in my hair stopped moving.

"Babe, I know it can be scary but I've seen him at his worst and his best. And right now he's at his best with you." Her voice was calming but her words nearly made me faint.

She's wrong. Harry and I are both at our worsts together. It's toxic and tiring and wrong. There's no way. 

I shook my head against her legs and squeezed my eyes tight together.

"No. He can't be." I said more to myself than her really.

She nudged her leg against my head motioning for me sit up. I swiped a few tears from under my eyes before sitting back up and did my best to look at her.