Chapter 27

Lemon warning- you have been warned, read at your own risk!
Hope you like it! Enjoy!
————————————————————————

Jesse had come back to the room in stress and disarray. You had asked him what was wrong only for him to tell you that the reason Commander Morrison wanted to see him was to inform him that you were being relocated. Silence grew upon the two of you before you got up and left. You went to the Commanders office and negotiated with him enough to were you wouldn't be relocated but you would just be going on a long mission to kings row. Then after telling Jesse how it went he finally breathed a sigh of relief but still held frustration in his eyes.
"Jesse what's wrong?"
"How long is the mission?" He asked
Silence rose between you too once again before you spoke up.
"Um....2 months"
Honestly it was better then moving permanently and since it was two months you would get a lot of time off afterwards.
"When do you leave" his voice had carried the same monotone it had since he started asking questions.
"To-tomorrow morning" you mumbled
You looked up at you from his place in bed. He eyes full of worry and the wish that he could do something about it.
"What rank is it?"
"Level 5" you muttered once again.
"Shit (y/n)" he cursed under his breath.
In overwatch the risk of the mission was determined on a scale of  one to five, one being almost no risk while five could be fatal.
"I know Jesse but it's better then moving permanently and then I'll have lots of time off once I get back" you said trying to stay positive as you took his hand.
He let out a deep breathe.
"Why couldn't someone else do it?"
"The agent who was supposed to go got injured while training" you explained.
He already knew that you couldn't discuss mission details any further so he dropped the subject.
He grabbed your arm and pulled you into a kiss. It was a longing kiss but passionate. Once kiss turned into another and soon you where sitting on top of him sweating. Most of your clothes were off at this point besides undergarments. You glanced down at him, he still seemed to be lost in thought. You glanced down at his bulge that was hitting your thigh before an idea popped into your head.

*jesse pov*

(Y/n) was sitting on top of me in nothing but her bra and panties. Damn she looked so sexy. I loved her so much I couldn't bear to see anything happen to her. What if something did happen to her on the mission? What is she got hurt or worse? Would these be my last moments with her? Could she- ahhhh.
I shook my head, I must have zoned out. Looking down to see we're the pleasure was coming from I saw (y/n) with her tongue around my dick. Suddenly she deep throated me cause if me to moan out. God damn her mouth felt good. I tried my hardest not to buck my hips as I grabbed a handful of her hair. She pulled up for air as she breathed in and out as I came all over her.
We were both breathing heavily at this point.
I grabbed her and pulled her up against me again before kissing her. My tongue slipped into her mouth as she already knew I was dominate. I fondled with the right breast before taking my manhood and placing it at her entrance, she was still kissing me and didn't seem to notice.

*(y/n) pov*

"Aaahhh fuck!" You yelled out as he slammed into without any warning.
You lost all feeling in your legs as his dick pressed up against your womb. You shivered and took a den one to get used to his size.
"Baby I'm about o fuck ya so hard" he said huskily.
You shivered once again before finally speaking.
"Well you know what they say, save a horse ride a cowboy" you chuckled before smirking and starting to bounce up and down.
You could tell him hit every inch of your insides and it drove you crazy. His hips came up to meet yours making it shove deeper hitting your g-spot. You moaned out even louder before Jesse realized what he did as he did it over and over. You bounced harder before he flipped you over and taking his dick all the way out leaving you feeling empty.
"Mmh, Jesse" you whined
"I told I'd fuck ya hard didn't I?" He smirked before ramming into you once again with no warning.
You legs were placed on his shoulders as he was picking up speed. You were seeing stars at this point as you legs completely went numb. You lost all conscious thought as he pounded his member into you.  All out could do was sit there and moan as he came inside of you again and again.
Finally you were able to use your voice again as he slowed down for a fraction of a second.
"Jesse, I n-neeeed to be a-abllle to w-waaaaalk tommorow!"
"I know darlin" he breathed out.
His panted were loud and heavy as he finished fell inside of you one last time before grabbing you and putting you under a death grip.
"Jesse I can't move" you voice was nearly over a whisper.
"It's so you won't leave me" he said while breathing it into your ear.
You'd shivered before turning your body around to face his chest. You placed a gentle kiss on it. You never wanted to leave him but it was your job. You were going to miss him but for right now you just laid there and emoji yes his company until you dozed off to sleep.

————————————————————————

Guys I hope you like the chapter! Also I need requests on what to write next please! Love you guys bye!