Chapter 10

You awoke the next morning to feel two muscular arms wrapped around you protectively. You yawned and got up cussing Jesse to stir awake.
You gently placed your feet on the cold ground before walking in and using the bathroom.
You walked out to find a still sleeping Jesse even though you had already woken him up. You smiled and gently grabbed a pillow off the bed and tossed it at him.
"It's time to wake up Jesse!" You yelled like a little kid.
"Nah I think I'll just sleep for a couple more minutes" he grinned into his pillow and rolled over.
"But I'm up so you have to get up" you teased before climbing on top of him and kissing his cheek over and over.
"Whoa there darlin" he chuckled before kissing you lightly on the lips.
You caressed you face with his hand while his other hand went to your butt and gave it a firm squeeze. You pulled your face away from his and smiled.
"Now now Jesse now is not the time for this" you got off of him as he groaned.
You made sure he was looking the other way before taking off the oversized shirt you where wearing and taking it off and putting on your clothes.
Jesse had gotten up at this point and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.
"Jesse I'm leaving" you called out to go to your room.
"Mkay darlin, I guess I'll see ya" he said from inside the bathroom.
As you where about to step out you saw a small slip of paper on the floor in front of his door. You picked it up and read it before walking into the bathroom.
"Jesse" you smirked turning your head around the corner to face him.
"Do you want to go to the party with me tonight? It's the 5th annual anniversary of overwatch and they are throwing a party"
"I suppose we could go together, but I'm not one for dressin up" he scratch the back on his head.
"It'll be fun" you pleaded grabbing onto his arm and tugging on it.
"I guess" he smiled
"Haha I knew you would" you kissed his cheek before walking off to your room.

*timeskip that night*

You had just gotten back from the shooting range and had taken a shower. Blow drying and styling your hair (like picture above) you put on your dress (like picture above). Admiring yourself in the mirror and putting on some black heels you went and knocked on Jesses door.
"Im comin-" he opened the door and looked at you and stopped mid sentence.
"Geez darlin....you uh...well you look great" he said looking you up and down and trying to get her his thoughts.
He was truly at a loss of words and you found it cute. You looked down to see he was fumbling with his tie.
"Here let me" you grabbed his tie strings and did them.
You set it on his dress shirt and made sure the knock of it was covered.
"This is a bit different from your usual get up" you joked
"Trust me sweetheart I wouldn't be dressing up if I didn't have to" he put his hat on
"No no no Jesse Mcree you cannot wear your hat" you scolded him and took it off and threw it on the chair.
He sighed deeply before walking into his bathroom and brushing out his hair.
"There can we go now?" He asked lighting his cigar and taking a puff of it.
You loved the smell of it, you knew he got that habit from Gabriel and you honestly didn't mind.
You both walked out of his room and made your way to the front lobby. You grabbed onto his arm as you entered. There was music playing lightly in the background as you saw all the agents gathered in the area you once tried to kill there commander in.
"Well doll this is it, the party" Jesse chuckled
"It is-"
"Greetings (y/n), Jesse" Hanzo walked up from behind.
"Hello Hanzo, I can't believe your here" you smiled at him
"Yes, my brother thought it would be nice if I came" you saw his eyes wander to where your arm was linked with jesses as he was talking.
"I see you two have been getting along well" his eyes narrowed at the two of you.
"Uh...hu... yes actually Jesse has been helping me train" you smiled.
"Yeah I'm sure" Hanzo still didn't seem convinced.
He seemed to shake it off as he and Jesse walked away to get a drink from the bar. You didn't know who to talk to since you didn't know if anyone was still mad at you for trying to kill Commander Morrison.
You get stood there until you heard a familiar voice.
"(Y/n), I'm so glad to see you here" Angela walked up to you.
Her dress was long and white with no straps. She seemed to have forgotten or forgiven you for the whole killing thing. You where relieved that maybe you would have someone to talk to now.
"Hi Angela, this is a great party you guys came up with" you complemented her.
"Thank you, I think this year is better then last year" she started walking as she talked you through all the small things they had to plan.
You followed her and made your way over to one of the bars. You sat down and ordered a couple of shots as you and Angela tried to out do each other.
"You know I never thought you where such a hard core drinker" you smiled at the medic
"Well (y/n) let me tell you when I'm off duty I'll like to have a good time" she grinned at you before downing another shot.
You both where about on your seventh shot before she tried to get up and almost fell. You catch her and pulled her up
"Okay, let's go find Jack" you suggested
She nodded as you helped her walk across the party.
"Angela I wouldn't have taken so many shots if I knew you couldn't hold your alcohol" you laughed as she looked spaced out.
Finally you spotted Jack and sobbed Angela over to him.
"Jack, she just had a few shots" you made sure he had a good grip on her before you let go.
"Thank you solider" he said sternly before helping her away.
Even off duty he is still so up tight about everything. 
You wanted to go find Jesse and sure enough you heard a loud laugh that was all to familiar. You found him sitting at the bar with Hanzo. Hanzo was drinking sake while Jesse was downing another glass of whiskey. He looked a little tipsy but nothing major.
"Hey you two don't get too drunk cause I'm not hauling your asses back like i did with Angela" you eyes them.
"Haha, (y/n) you need to learn how to have a good time hun" jesses words where slurred but where all there so you weren't about to cut him off.
You sat down in the stool next to them and listened to the hype background music while you waited for your drink. When it came you chugged it and got up, holding your hand out for Jesse.
"You know you right, come on let's dance" you smiled.

————————————————————————
Guys this is important!! I think I should write a Kakashi x reader because I love him. Do you guys think that's a good idea? Or maybe another character from naruto?