Skylynn ?

"Is Elizabeth Grier here?" I asked, looking down at the paper, the boy nodded, raising his eyebrows.

"Um... I'm here to babysit a little girl- well at least that's what Elizabeth said," I explained. The boy nodded and let me in.

"Mum!" he called. I could hear footsteps down the stair case, and soon I could see Elizabeth walk towards me and the boy.

"Hi sweetie!" she greeted, giving me a quick hug. We introduced ourselves again. I was about to say something when a cute looking girl who was about five or six, ran down a staircase and ran up to Elizabeth, smiling a smile that showed that not all of her teeth grew back.

"Skylynn say 'hi' to your babysitter," Elizabeth chirped looking down at the girl, I waved my hand kneeling down.

"My name is Crystal," I introduced myself shaking her small hand, Skylynn did the same..

Minutes later Elizabeth had to go, I was left alone with Skylynn and her brother called Nash- I still don't understand why Nash couldn't look after his own sister but then Elizabeth told me that his friends are coming over to watch a movie and do different stuff... So...

It was about five o'clock, Skylynn and I were sitting in her room and playing with toys (😋) when I heard the doorbell ring. Then I heard Nash shout-

"Coming!"

But who ever was ringing the door bell didn't seem to care if Nash was ready or not- I could hear the door swing open and close before Nash even got to the door...