Moving Out - 1

Two weeks ago, my parents kicked me out, like literally, but I guess it had something good in that since I got accepted to University of Dance... I can't quiet remember the real name of the university but that doesn't matter

So right now I have my two suitcases in both arms. I'm standing im front of the glass doors of the airport. All I need to do is catch a flight to LA... Doesn't sound hard, right? Hurrying into the airport I threw off my suitcases at the base thingy and pushing past all the 'bases' I needed to go through, I finally reached my destination. Gazing down at my watch, I could see the numbers '12:46' my flight left at '1:00' I had time for... Food? Maybe.

While I have time, let me tell you about my self. I'm eighteen years old, and I was born in Canada but the thing is, English is not my first language, French is. My mother is French while my father is American. My dad was never at home, always worked, so I spoke French with my mother, but I promise that I'm nothing like one of those snobby or posh girls. (Not saying that posh people are snobby...)

So yeah, I guess that's it... Oh, by the way, name's Jordan.

Looking down at the watch around my wrist, the numbers '12:55' shined under the glass. Jogging to the right entrance I squeezed into the crowd of people that were lining up for the plane. Pulling the bag off of my shoulder I fished for my ticket. Grabbing it out, I handed it to a woman at the desk. She stared down at it and gave it back to me. I entered the corridor...