Need Money To Survive in LA - 3

Waking up in my dorm house, I packed a bag and throwing on a blue beach dress, taking out my nose ring and curling my hair I kicked the door open (locking it behind me) I needed to look nice to actually get a job, don't I? I was thinking of babysitting... I know, I know but seriously though, I love kids. After all, I had a little sister... But forget about that. I walked out on the street and turning right I proceeded to walk. Minutes later I stopped by the neighborhood I walked into before. Kneeling down to the pavement and swinging my back pack to the ground to, I opened it. Taking posters about babysitting (that I made previously) I started glueing them on lamp posts.

For some strange reason I just couldn't help and stop by the giant house I saw last time, I could slowly feel the papers slip through my fingers, but I ignoted that.

It was my dream, my dream to have a house, a family and just live I guess... I wanted to live my own life- I didn't want anyone stopping me and---

"Sweetie, you okay?" A woman hurried out of the house and towards me, she was wearing a pencil skirt and a blouse, high heels and makeup. She was pretty.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I answer, kneeling down to collect the posters.

"Here, let me help you," she chirped and bent down picking up the papers. "Are you a babysitter?" the woman gazed down at the poster.

"Yes, I'm trying to find a job, I'm new here," I explained as she nodded understanding my situation.

"Be expecting a call from me," the woman rejoiced, giving me the posters but keeping one.

Then, she headed for a black car...