∥Author's Note∥

Hey guys! It's Cats and I'm back with a new story!

As the description and title state, this will be a Minecraft YouTube Volleyball AU. It will revolve around the Dream Team members and their team, following them through practices and tournaments. Members from the Dream SMP and iDots will also be included and mentioned frequently. There will also be lots of other YouTubers on the other teams that will be brought up less and act more as background characters as I cannot focus on that many people.

There are sixteen teams, a vast majority of the members being OCs because I can't use make every single player a YouTuber. Before the first chapter, I will include a bit including the team layouts and the OCs from the Dream Team, L'Manberg, and iDots teams as they will be the most focused upon.

A few of the team names will be references (for example, L'Manberg) but those are the only major mentions of MCYT.

For the fic purposes, Tommy and Tubbo will be a year older than they are in real life. There is nothing inappropriate in this fic and never will be, ESPECIALLY if it has to do with minors. Please respect them!!

If anyone presented in this fic wants me to take it down for any reason at all, I will most defiantly delete it. Going off of that, if anyone presented in this fic just plain sees it, hello!

This will take place in Florida as I needed a specific place for the setting, each team coming from various parts of it. This is a statewide league that travels all across it. Every town name that the teams are from is fake just to clear up any confusion in the future. It's just easier to have fantasized towns to work with so I have a larger pallet to create new places.

There will be swearing included so if you are not comfortable with that you may not want to read. There won't be a lot but it will be frequent enough where this is the only warning you get.

This is my first Minecraft YouTube fic and I plan to make more in the future if this goes well, feel free to recommend anything you want to see if you enjoy this story! I'm open to anything so long as it is appropriate.

Feedback is always welcome and appreciated! Other than that I have nothing else to add, hope you enjoy the fic!

- Cats