four - secrets

Emmett was getting changed in his room, more fancily then normal for some reason.

4 days ago, Alice ditched Jasper in Port Angeles Mall, and ran straight back, leaving the dark-haired boy's honey-blonde brother very confused while holding 3 different suits.

If she could sweat, she would have. Emmett remembered clearly the look on his father, Carlisle's face, when she almost broke the front door down.

- four days earlier -

Alice ran into the front door, catching the Cullen's off-guard.

Carlisle was shaken off the couch, Esme looked up from her book, concerned, Rosalie stopped braiding her mate, Cody, Emmett's new brother's hair in annoyance, and for Edward, well... he was being the stalker he was, as per usual.

Emmett felt bad for Bella.

He loved his soon to be sister in law, but to have a vampire watching hersleep?

None of his dirty jokes could shake the absolute weirdness of that.

Even so; Emmett didn't know that he'd soon be in the same predicament as Edward.

Very, very, soon.

"I got her! I got her!" Alice sang, twirling around the living room.

Emmett raised his eyebrow, but didn't question his little sister's claims.

For the past few months, Alice had been in turns, Jasper often having to calm her down about a frequent vision.

Some girl coming to Forks.

Like that'd happen

The only frequency for new students coming to Forks high school... well.

It was like a new moon every time they did, right?

But up until last week, Alice had been furiously searching the future for this girl, and at last the boy could watch his football games in peace, without her raving to Esme about the damn noise.

- present time, emmett cullen -

"Emmett McCarty Cullen, get your ass dressed! I need to make a good impression," Alice griped, "it's gotta be the best of the best!"

The vampire smirked teasingly, "You're sure she's not anyone's blood singer, Wonderland Girl? Just make love to her yourself!"

Jasper ran into the room, mussed his PERFECTLY FINE hair up, then left. Alice shrieked with laughter, and Emmett scrunched his nose in annoyance.

Cody decided to make an entrance at that point, his brown curls bouncing up and down as he laughed with Alice, taking in the vampire's natty appearance.

"I'm going to have a new best friend!" Alice giggled, whisking Cody and Jasper away, probably to do plastic surgery on them.

"You too, Rosie!" Emmett heard.

He chuckled.

My family was one of a kind. No one could change that.

TESSA SPEAKS !

ooh foreshadowingggg

edited : 3/4/21

i love how fucking nasty my writing was omg

ew 410 words

also- tEsSa sPeAkS? just stfu you little bitch