synopsis

Priyanka Patel is narcoleptic.

She found out when she was six, almost drowning in her pool after falling asleep.

Since them, she's suffered in silence as she is moved from one school to another, only staying at each school for 6 months until the staff get fed up.

When Priyanka is sent to Forks High to live with her godfather, Charlie Swan, she expects to live normally until graduation, before she can live in freedom.

What she doesn't expect is befriendment of a certain Swan, or an infatuation with a certain Cullen.

Or finally peeling off the toxic mask that feels like a second skin.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY TWILIGHT CHARACTERS, ONLY PRIYANKA PATEL AND HER PLOTLINES. ALL TWILIGHT CHARACTERS BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.

FORENOTE: THIS STORY WILL BE FULL OF DEPRESSION AND ANGST. PRIYANKA HAS SOME PROBLEMS TO GET RID OF BEFORE SHE CAN ACTUALLY LOVE EMMETT BACK>

DID I MENTION EMMETT IS HEADS OVER HEELS FOR PRI BUT BEING THE UNPROBLEMATIC QUEEN SHE IS, SHE DOESN'T NOTICE.

ROSALIE HAS A MATE, CODY, WHO IS EXTREMELY INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF. AND ROSALIE, WELL, SHE'S GOING TO STAB PRIYANKA IN THE BACK SO HARD THAT PRIYANKA'LL NEED SURGERY (AGAIN).

EDWARD IS GOING TO BE EMMETT'S WINGMAN, AND BELLA IS GOING TO BE PRIYANKA'S WINGWOMAN.

ALSO, EDWARD AND PRIYANKA ARE GOING TO BE BESTIE GOALS BECAUSE WHILE CARLISLE REALLY HELPED PRIYANKA, EDWARD TRULY UNDERSTANDS PRIYANKA PATEL.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD, AND ENJOY THE STORY!