Lovely baby

Xaiya's POV

"wait!" I yelled at the random man.
"What's your name and how did you find my son?" I questioned him while raising my eyebrow.

" I just so happened to see him roaming the hallways of the hospital and call me Saraj ", Behind the man was what looked to be an older copy of him. I gave myself a split second to think, ( he seems nice maybe i should invite him over for lunch tomorrow as a thank you). Seems kind of fast to be honest, but I'll go for it.

'Thank you Mr. Saraj, I was just wondering maybe you could come over for lunch. Tomorrow, as part of my thank you of course.' I looked at his eyebrows furrow for a few seconds, he then looked to me then to Kayden.

" Sure I dont think I have anything on my schedule for tomorrow. Mind if we exchange numbers?", he asked. ' Sure ', I said switching phones with him. " See you tomorrow Kayden", Saraj said walking away with the older copy. 'Come on boo, its time to go home', I said picking Kayden up so he wouldn't run off again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

NEXT DAY

At Xaiya's house

11:27 am

Narrator POV

Xaiya was currently washing kayden, she told Saraj he could come by for lunch but it seems like she might have a change of plans. As you all know Xaiya's mother is currently hospitalized, her mothers doctor called with devastating news about her mothers current condition.

Her mother had gone through chemo-therapy to treat her mothers Lymphoma, but it seems as if that wasn't helping her cause. 45 minutes had passed by and it was 12:22 am, Xaiya had already gathered kayden's baby bag and her belongings. She needed to be at the hospital by 1:25 pm, the doctors had decided on giving her mother surgery and she wanted to be there to support her birth giver.

*Knock x3*

"Who's coming around my hou-, ohhh I should've told Saraj I planned on leaving soon", Xaiya said while putting kaydens bag down. She walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.