Daddy's baby

"Daddy?" I couldn't believe it. My biological father is at my doorstep. When was the last time I saw him? Last I remember is that he ran off and got married to one of his side chicks. I was only 6 years old at the time.This is so crazy, how did he find my house? Who gave him my address?

"Hi baby girl, I missed you." He said giving me a bear hug.
"How did you get here? When did you get he-"

"Slow down baby girl. Rumor has it that I have a grandchild. Is that true?" He ask with looking at me with eagerness.

"Uh...I-you-....yes" Why was it hard to tell my father that he has a grandchild? Honestly I don't know,but I want to know how he got here.

"Can I meet him or her?" He asked with excitement.
"He actually, I put him to sleep just a sec-" kaydens loud cry's cut me off. What's wrong with him today? He's been crying all day.

"Is that the baby?" My dad asked looking inside the house watching momma come downstairs with kayden in her arms.
"Xaiya I told you when you put Jim to sleep you gotta stay there for a minute or he's gonna notice you're gone....." she said trailing off looking at my father in the doorway.

"Oh my goodness Gabriel is that you?" My mother says with astonished.

"Hey Raven." My dad says scratching the back of his head.
"Oh wow come in make yourself comfortable. Just not to comfortable." She said pointing at the living room.
I moved aside to let him in them closed the door.

As I joined them in the living room I could feel the tension. It was making both kayden and I uncomfortable. To give them a little time I took kayden and went to make a bottle for him.
In the midst of making the bottle my phone began to ring.

The number was from the children's hospital I went to earlier. I answered and said hello with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Hello is this Xaiya fields?"
A male asked
"Uh yes this is she." I said
"Sorry to call so late but we need you to come back to the hospital as soon as you are able to." He said like it was urgent which scared her.

"May I ask why exactly?" She said concerned.
"Remember has your doctor asked if there was anything wrong with your child?" He said
"Yes and I told him no. My son seems pretty healthy to me. So what's the problem?" She said getting upset at the fact that people are thinking something is wrong with her child.

"Your son seems to have autism we don't know what type it is yet so we'd like to bring him here to get more cl-"
Xaiya cut the man off. She couldn't believe a word he said.
"So you can what experiment on my child and tell me he has 50 million diseases and disorders? I think not, have a nice night sir." She said hanging up the phone as fast as possible.

Grabbing the bottle xaiya headed back into the living room.
"Oh good you're back. May I?" Xaiya's father said holding his arms out.
"Did you wash your hands?" She said raising one eyebrow.

"Yes baby he did I made sure of that. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to bed." Her mother said walking up the steps.
Even though xaiya could feel something was wrong. She didn't bother asking because it was not her business.

"Oh wow. He is so lovely." Xaiya's father said while watching his grandchild down the bottle of milk.

Later on that night Xaiya's father said he would be back soon to visit. Afterwards he left again. Probably never to be seen.
——————————————————
3years later
"Kayden! Bring yo ass back here now!" Xaiya yelled while chasing a naked three year old around the house.
Once she caught him she put his clothes on and got ready to go to the hospital.