"Wait, y/n. Where do you live now?"

(this next part is a joke from jschlatt's videos)

"In ma."

"Ma?"

"MA BALLS"

Schlatt let my hand go and mumbled some horrible, horrible words, and I laughed and started walking away. I kept thinking back at the situation and cracked myself up. I made it back to Pogtopia, and my stomach was aching over laughing. He really fell for his own trick.

"y/n."

"yeah?"

"Where the fuck have you been."

"Um, outside."

"Exact location?"

"Why are you even asking?

Silence filled the ravine.

"I'm allowed to have privacy, Wilbur. You know that right?"

No response. I sighed and walked away.

Wilbur sometimes doesn't understand that i'm not a child, and that I can have my own moments alone.

"y/n, wait."

"What?"

"What if w-we blow up.... Manburg."

"What?" I asked, turning my body towards the tall man, who had his hands motioning his words.

"We can blow it up! It'd be gone!"

"Wilbur, what?"

"Am I speaking gibberish?"

"No... it's just... blowing it up?"

"Yes! The whole thing! With tnt!"

"Wilbur, you aren't normally like this.."

"I had a change of heart! That place means nothing-"

"We can still get it back-"

"No we can't, y/n. It's Jschlatt's country now. We can't do shit."

"Yes we-"

"NO. WE CANT." Wilburs voice boomed throughout the ravine, and I took a step back in shock.

"Tommy would approve." Wilbur said, trying to murmur his words, but I still heard it.

"Are you- delusional? Tommy wouldn't approve of blowing up his— OUR country."

"If Tommy doesn't, Tubbo would."

"Tommy and Tubbo never disagree with each other, you know that more than anyone else. None of us agree with this Will, this isn't-"

"It's not a bad idea."

"Yeah, it's not bad, it's fucking terrible. The hell?"

"You just don't think the same way I do."

"Wilbur? Are you fucking serious? Of course I don't think the same way you do, i'm not fucking insane."

Silence.

"Insane? Me? ME?" Wilburs voice made my head thump. I started getting lightheaded.

"I can't deal with this right now." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose.

"All you do is run from your issues. I'd support you if this was your idea."

"Yeah, but think about it Wilbur."

"It's not like anyone is stopping me."

"WHAT ABOUT NIKI?" My voice echoed through the caves, and Wilbur fell silent. I let out a long sigh once again and walked away.

I saw Tubbo motioning for me to come up the stairs. I did so, and him and I walked over to a bench, Tommy slumped down on it.

"Holy shit. What happened?" I said, rushing over to Tommy who was holding his side.

"An issue with Wilbur and him happened in the ravines." Tubbo said, as he helped me with Tommy.

"Tommy, this is going to hurt."

"NONONONON Y/N PLEASE"

"Tommy."

"PLEASE Y/N IT ALREADY HURTS"

"Tommy."

Tommy stopped protesting and looked at me, his tears trickled softly down his face from the pain.

"Do you trust me?"

"Y/N-"

"Tommy. Do. You. Trust. Me?"

Tommy nodded yes, and let go softly of the arrow stuck on his side.

"Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in."

Tommy took deep breaths, and at the second one i pulled out the arrow full force, allowing him to scream in pain. I slapped my hand across his mouth, and gave him an apple; specifically golden. He stuffed it in his face and I inspected the arrow.

Engraved on the side.

Jschlatt.

A/N: I apologize for a late update, I had so much homework today, I sped ran this chapter teehee

-Author Izzy