Behind the closed door - part 1

Snape's P.O.V.:

I took a deep breath while watching her, still on her knees, reaching for her bra and blouse. Her image on her hands and knees, alluringly waving her hips, made me pulsate again and increased my need for dominance. 

"Leave them!" I commanded her in a gravelly voice. She stopped right there, parted her lips, and raised her eyebrow, waiting for my next order.

With a smirk on my face, I extended the index finger and curled its tip, encouraging her to approach. Y/N was again at my feet, and it seemed we both enjoy it.

I gently wrapped my fingers on her neck and pulled her closer to my face. The tip of my nose touched her earlobe, and I enjoyed her tremor caused by my breathing.

I traced the outline of her ear with my tongue, biting at the end. She pinched my upper leg, which led me to only wrapping stronger my fingers on her neck. 

I removed the strands of hair standing in my way of stroking her neck, and I proceeded with kisses on the soft skin under her ear. Small bites took the place of the kisses, regaling myself in her now long and passionate moans.

Y/N's P.O.V.:

The more I moaned, the more I felt the grip tightening. His thumb was pursuing the line of my jaw until it found my lower lip. The tip of his finger slowly tapped my skin, and I decided to tease him by licking his finger.

Severus let a potent grunt to be heard and began tonguing my neck. I bowed my head and wrapped his finger with my tongue, sucking and biting it with my teeth.

"Close the door." I heard him say it again, and I removed his hand from my neck, moving it down to the chest, and brushed my breasts with his fingers. His back was now leaning against the seatback, savoring the view of myself. In my way of getting up slowly, and I must say it was painfully slow, my fingers were dancing in circles on my skin, from the sternum to my belly, stopping just above the jeans' rim.

To get full standing, I propped up my hands on his shoulders to help myself, and just to tease him once again, I followed the hairline on his chest with my tongue. Severus's growling became more intense as our legs intertwined.

I leaned over him, his head being between my two round pointing nipples. He stooped to indulge one of them, but much to his chagrin, I turned around, letting him huffing in annoyance.

Under his close gaze, I bent a little, and my hands went in front and started to open my trousers, one button at a time. I could feel his impatient arms moving closer to mine, and I gave him a little warning: "Hands down!".

I knew how much he wants to be in control, but he was needed to be reminded that two could play that game. The stretched cloth going down let it be seen a fine line of black lace, but nothing more.