"Stop assuming, Maya. We're all came here to discuss a strategy we thought will beat you in Gang Beast." Yoongi said with a calm composer. Nowadays, the boys and Maya have been playing video games recently. Usually, when Maya's free. They don't admit it but they actually enjoy her presence. Together with Jungkook.

Alice was confused while Maya raised her eyebrows in interest. "Really? Well, whatever it is, I don't think any of you can defeat me." She said full confidence. "You want to challenge that theory?" Challenged Namjoon, supporting Yoongi's lie.

Maya smirked. It seems she has fallen into their lie. Surprisingly, successful. "Well, I'll be waiting." She leaned on the door frame with arms crossed. "Yeah, I'm not sure what's happening but I'm just going to leave," Alice said while walking away from the room.

"You're leaving already?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, I'm kind of running late for a meeting with the director. I just came here to say hi. Why? You're missing me already?" She smirks making Yoongi scoffed. "As if. But I would be glad to accompany you out of the house if that's alright." He said.

"Geez Yoongi, just say you miss her." Taehyung teased. "I'm not!" He denied with a flushed face. All five boys start teasing the poor cat none stop as Yoongi dragged Alice down the stairs and to the door. The boys followed behind, leaving Jungkook alone with Maya.

"Is she a close friend of yours noona?" 
He asked. "Close friend or normal friend, she still considers someone I know. In this case, yeah, she's a friend." Maya replied as Jungkook nod in understanding. "I see. I'm going to say goodbye to her now." Jungkook beams out happily and was about to skip out of the door when he felt something cold pierced through the back of his neck.

It stings. It makes his eyes blurry and drowsy. What happened? Without realizing, everything went black.

Maya POV

I caught Jungkook's body in my arms, slowly pulling the syringe out from his neck. I sadly looked down on him and sighed.

I hope you're right about this, Corwell.

End POV

All six boys were standing by the front door. Ready to bid farewell to their friend. Or in Yoongi's case, wife.
Once she left, all of them got back into the house and sighed.

"This day has been an eventful one, huh?" Hoseok plopped himself onto the couch. The others agreed. Not long later, Maya steps down the stairs alone. Taehyung was first to notice this. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Yeah, I'm still waiting for our rematch on UNO. He owes me a mint-choco ice cream from our last match." Hoseok grinned. Reminiscing the happy memory.

"He also told me he's going to follow me to the library today." Told Namjoon. "Hey! Jungkook said he will follow me this evening to the mall. Gucci will be launching a new product and I don't want to go alone." Taehyung cuts in. "You can ask somebody else you know." Namjoon reasoned. "Even if I ask any of you, you all will just say no either way." He whined. "I'll take Jungkook today!" He stated.

"No fair! Jungkook also told me he's going to follow me to the park for exercise." Jin interrupted. With that, bickers of who's Jungkook going to was set on play.

"He's going with me!"

"No me!"

"He stays home and plays UNO with me!"

"No! He's going to the park!"

"He's not going anywhere with any of you at the moment!" Maya raised her voice which stops their bickers. "He's sleeping in his room now. Let him rest, maybe he'll do all those things next time." She assures. All of them exchange looks with each other.