Something is missing

Start from the beginning

Kid slowly raised his head and nodded negatively.. " She is my masi only.." he said slowly.. till then one girl came who was probably in her late 20's ..

" Sorry mam if you had any problems bcz of this child.. Ansh say sorry.." that girl said apologizing them..

Dilshad just smile and nodded her head negatively thinking it might be some misunderstanding.. while swara was still shocked.. Zoya smiles little and give him chocolate who was hiding behind other girl but take it slowly..

" If you don't have any problem then please tell me what's the name of this cute child's mother? " Dilshad asked lovingly..

That girl smiles.. " No mam.. I am not his mother but his teacher.. actually we all came here for a trip of 3 days.. as we are showing them historical places.. by the way his mother is more beautiful than me.. if I can say she is like princess then I am not wrong.. " that girl said normally and then saw to Swara.. " Yes.. same like you mam.. his mother is also beautiful like you.."

Swara smile fakely but composed herself and goes away still thinking about that kid who was already staring her deeply..

Zoya and Dilshad talked little and goes after her ..

All come to their house but swara was still lost.. Zoya see this goes to kitchen for her hot chocolate.. Dilshad also goes to her room feeling tired as she knows that if Zoya is here then definitely Swara will be happy..

After sometime Asad also came but got surprised seeing swara lost while Zoya was sitting holding her head..

" What happened miss Faruqi? " He asked seriously making her sighed..

Zoya informed him about the incident.. Asad smiles and goes to Swara..

" Relex doll.. there might be some misunderstanding.. you know right kids many times forget important things and join it with others.." he said normally making her understand..

Swara raised her head little bit what shocked others was her teary eyes..  " I saw my photo.."

" What? Are you serious? " Asad shouted angrily..

I was changing my clothes and taking selfie .. feeling comfortable I goes to call ammi but seeing that boy I don't know why but I goes to him .. I gave him my chocolate seeing him scared but he turned and seeing me hugged me tightly calling me Masi.. I tried to broke the hug but didn't left me.. n when I jerked him he fell down but immediately got up and showed me his locket in which there were two photos in which one was mine..

Zoya and Asad were shocked listening this.. Zoya goes and gives her water making her calm..

" It might be some of your photos from concert.. your fan keep it.." Asad tried to cover up..

" No it was not my photo from any concert but it was photo of a married woman.. that was my photo but in red saree with sindoor.. I never clicked any photos in that.." Swara said slowly making them worried..

Asad was shocked but made her calm by excuses and made her sleep as it was already late night..

Dilshad also comes to hall knowing from Zoya.. Asad who came after making Swara sleep called someone and asked to gather all the information about today's incident..

" Ammi don't worry.. nothing will happen to our doll.. I will check all the things and let you know.." he said seriously..

" What if they are connected with her past? Will you be able to handle yourself? " Dilshad asked seriously making him stopped..

He just shook his head jerking all the negative thoughts.. drank the water in one go and asked Zoya to come quickly so he can drop her to home..

In car there was complete silence.. Zoya slowly hold Asad's arm and slowly lie her head on him.. " Relax Asad.. whatever will be her past she will be your doll always.. so don't get scared..but please try to find truth.. it's important.." Asad nodded his head positively and kisses her head lovingly..