rudy pankow ; sting (2)

go read part one of you haven't already!!

we waited, and waited, and waited for another call. i was looking through my phone, seeing old photos and videos of us. then all of our phones vibrated.

hi all, y/n is in a critical condition. she is doing better now though. she will be able for visitors tomorrow, thank you.

"let's get out of here. we'll only be worrying more." madison suggested.

"yeah good idea. let's just leave." austin agreed, we all got up and left, with her suitcase.

—— time skip bc i'm lazy:(

the next day we all headed to the hospital, even though the cast hadn't know her for long but she had already grown on them.

"hi we're here for y/n y/l/n." i smiled at the lady.

"go up to floors, turn left and it's the second door on the right." she smiled.

"thank you." we all rushed off into the lifts. once we arrived at her room, we went in. she was sleeping with a bunch of chords attached to her.

"holy shit." rudy muttered.

we all now had to wait until she woke up.

——

"hello?" i heard someone whisper. i woke up to see y/n looking around the room.

"y/n!" i stood up with everyone else, she rubbed her head.

"what the hell happened?" i noticed she was looking at rudy.

"you got stung by a jellyfish and collapsed." drew explained.

"right and why do i have all these plugs attached to me?"

"you had a heart failure sweetheart." an older lady walked in, dressed like a nurse.

"am i going to die?" her eyes now met with the lady's.

"well it's a chronic disease that needs lifelong management .however, with treatment your heart can get stronger and you should be okay. you'll be given a lot of long term medication, but other than that it's very unlikely you will die."

i saw her whole body relax, she calmed her breathing.

"so when am i leaving this place?"

"not for at least a week."

i heard her groan as the lady left the room.

"you guys shouldn't stay. seriously, it's just going to be boring. plus you have your big break!" she smiled.

"y/n we aren't leaving you. outer banks can wait." i defended.

"no, y'all go have your fun, plus the more episodes you shoot, the more i can binge when i'm in here!"

"if you're going to be stubborn we're going to make a day for each of us. then our schedule can work around work." madison suggested.

"fine." she huffed.

—— time skip

y/n's pov

two years have passed since that day, i'm now in a very happy relationship with rudy. my heart still plays up sometimes, but i was able to surf and do everything. everyday after i woke up rudy would visit me, we got closer and closer until he made the first move. i'm happy, and i'm glad to say it.

this is SHIT my apologies, i got so uninspired. school be draining that shit. going to write some more hopefully soon, i won't give up on y'all ahaha, i have about six chapters in the queue, send more requests :)