jj maybank ; forgotton

warnings: suicide, drowning.

it was about midday so i decided to sneak out and go for a surf on the cut, i honestly love the cut, the people were amazing, and they all had their own stories. unlike me, i was the forgotten thornton sister. topper was my older brother by a minute and he was always first. the waves were amazing today, but before i caught a wave i noticed a tall blonde boy enter the water.

"weird." i thought, i took the wave in and noticed he was trying to drown himself.

"holy shit!" i yelled, running over to him. i pulled him out of the water onto my boat. he was still conscious thank god but i was scared of second hand drowning. he was coughing a lot and coughing up water so i brought him to the sand. once he had calmed down and his breathing had gone back to normal i stood him up.

"you need to go to a hospital. you could experience second hand drowning."

"no please don't take me." he looked at me and i realised him to be jj maybank. my brothers enemy, why was he trying to hurt himself.

"jj what were you thinking?" i put my towel around him.

"i don't know, my friends abandoned me and. fucking hell, why do you care? your topper's sister! why are you even on the cut?!" he yelled out of no where.

"jj." i whispered before i hugged him. he was hesitant but he hugged back

- don't forget to send a request 🤍