“I'm so so—” Jungkook was interrupted.

“Why are you here?” Seokjin spoke, not sounding mad, nor curious— while not remembering if he had ever spoke to Taeyon aunt about this place before. No, he hasn't, then how did her son came here?

“How come you know this place?” he asked again. His feet shivering. 

“I've seen this place in my dream, the place where I have been before.”

“You've been here before?” Seokjin kneeted his brows, his voice puzzled.  He's been here before? Does he familiar to someone is been buried here?

“Yes I've been here before—In our past life.” he nodded making Seokjin more confused than ever.

“I don't understand.” Jin tore the gaze away, not able to digest the utter soft eyes of older, with that gentleness. He likes it but doesn't want his mind to play with him more, now. This isn't real, he's just paranoid. As he thinks of.

“Seokjin, I came here to save you, to show my feelings.” Seokjin immediately placed his hand on Jeon's stoned chest who paused on words, staring at seokjin's big eyes shimmer.

Seokjin doesn't want to make this mean in that way. No he don't want to let his hopes high.

“Don't do it because you feel pity for me or Taeyon aunt told you to. You just don't need to. I'm okay. Don't be bound in this false.” 

“No Jin!—I'm not doing this in any sort of obligation or mother told me  nor it's fake. Let me tell you something—something that is suppressed in my heart for long time.”

“Taeyon aunt has told me that you didn't believed in me. Keep it that way. Don't feed me lies—please~”

“Jin, I believe in you.”

“Please Jungkook-ssi, don't” seokjin's whsiepred closing his eyes. Jungkook clicked his tongue. “Don't give me more hopes again. The days I've spent with you in your office, or in Germany has spoken your heart enough. I have painfully taken it all, now no more.” he added as he shook his head. He doesn't want fake words.

“Seokjin...” “Seokjin please look at me.” he clutched younger's uninjured hand. He gave a light squeeze which made Seokjin to look at him, and falling for him all over again.

“That was my cowardness. I never meant what I said to you at those days. Let me tell what I really mean.

When I saw you at the very first day you came for an interview, I fell just like the stone wall build around my heart. I felt an urge to see you. My eyes always searching you. A glimpse of you was enough to push away so all of my depression, and struggle I go through because of my oppressing father goes away with feeling of being alive blooming.

The training session with me was just an excuse to see you.” he smirked. Jin's lips parted.

“You made me believe in love. You made me believe that I could stand from this numbness, cold and take pleasure of affection, care. I realized this when you forgave me even hurting you, loving me when I was cold, cared for me when I was harsh. You changed me Seokjin.” His eyes oozed out warmth and love, that he hid behind the curtains of callous.

“When I saw you for the first time, I nearly imagined our marriage and names for our children.” Jungkook chuckled at his own winsome. Seokjin giggled between tears and clutched the coat of older flusteredly.

Suddenly Jungkook's face fell into pain.

“I had loved you in past life too. But couldn't built up courage to confess. I rather obeyed my cruel father to marry someone for to get company partnership. Burring down my love. Then I heard you took your life.”