When you and him makeup Ep: 15

Start from the beginning

I'm gonna keep this to myself and ignore it, until it goes away. I'm sure it will. It has to! Yeah hopefully it will.

...

Your pov

"LET ME SEE KILLUA, NOW!" I shouted at the lady in front of me, who claims to be killua's mother. After Gon and I gave that call to the butler, he told everything we said to killua's mother. I guess she told him to keep the boys out and take me in, alone. A group of butlers, that outnumbered us four, attacked us.

They tied me with chains, and took me in. The boys were busy fighting, so they couldn't save me on time. And now I'm sitting on this chair all tied up, and listening to what this old hag is saying. I'm so pissed from all the blabbering of this woman! I mean she is literally asking ME, her son's GIRLFRIEND, on how to torment her OWN son! Like, what the hell is wrong with her!?

"Please....take me to him....i-I'll do anything" I said weakly, giving up.I'm just tired from all this. "Eh, anything? Well~ I will let you see him, BUT you will still be chained up, AND no touching aloud. you're just going to watch him from outside the room. Sounds fair, doesn't it?" No it's not! But whatever...as long as I can see him, then i don't care.

She broke the chain off and brought another chain, but this time, it has a collar attached to it! She put the collar around my neck, but made it a bit tight, which is giving me a hard time breathing. She held the chain, and told me which directions I should take to reach my desired destination.

"We're here." The woman, who I just knew that her name is kikyo due to our chit chat we had while coming here, said. The room had a view window from the outside, so I could clearly see what's happening inside. *GASP!* OH NO! I-I can't look at this!

Killua's gaze shifted to me, and our eyes were locked together. I felt my heart throb, knowing that I can't do anything for saving killua. He was about to break off his chains, but then, I felt cold hands from the back of my neck, squeezing my neck. I gasped for air, and killua immediately went back to his position, not wanting his mother to kill me.

"*thud, thud,thud" I hear someone coming from the other side of the corridor. "Hello there" "oh, hello there father" "I think I already strictly prohibited you from calling me that." " awe, I know you're not my biological father, but still you are my father in law, I love to call you-" "whatever, just shut up".

He opened the door, and told killua to go meet his father. Killua easily broke his chains off, and came running towards me. "(Y/N)" he said while cupping my cheek and caressing it. "*slap* huh uhuh I think part of our deal was NO TOUCHING!" Kikyo slapped killua's hand away from my face.

"Shut up,woman!" "Kil~that's not a way to talk to your mother! And why does everybody wants me to shut up?" While his mother was talking, killua already broke the collar of my neck and carried me bridal style. "Hey! Come back here.....HEY STOP RIGHT THERE, KILLUA ZOLDYCK!" Kikyo shouted.

Killua completely ignored her, and continued walking to his father's chamber. "Killua, it's ok I can walk you know" I mumbled. "No it's ok, really. Um....(Y/N), listen......I...I-I'm sorry for what I did to you back then, I was a total jerk! To be honest, I don't know what got into me that day....I just wasn't myself.." I cut him off by hugging him tightly, and of course he hugged back.

"Killua..I missed you so much! And I'm sorry too, making fun of your dream like that I-mmff" I blushed as he cut me off by a kiss right on my lips. "I forgive you already" "me too, killua" I said that while rubbing my cheek against his.