When he blushes Ep: 3

(A/N): hey guys, I'm back with another scenario~ I hope you like it. The alternative title for this scenario would be (when you both blush). I don't know who made this beautiful piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/1BUjNbk please inform me if you know who made it so I can mention them here.

Your pov

It's been 2 months since I've met killua, and everything is going well, though one day, I was about to get caught by illumi. But thank god he got a call from his dad about a mission so he immediately left.

Killua never broke his promise of visiting me every day.

Killua started training me from the second day of our hopefully long lasting friendship. He trained me a very hard training, and sometimes he was kind of harsh on me even though I was just a newbie.

But I'm ok with it since I want to be stronger, and I'm thankful that he's helping me.

I've got to admit, I'm pretty strong now. " yo (Y/N), I'm here."

Oh he's finally here. My favorite part of the day is when he comes. " welcome back, kil" yeah I started calling him kil, And he calls me (N/N) /Nick Name/.

" so, what are we going to train today?"

" well, I was thinking of having a break from training and go play some skateboard."
" oooh, sounds like fun. But, I don't know how to ride it"
" of cours I'll teach you, you Baka!"

I just jumped up and down from excitement. Just like a little kid. Killua chuckled and I swear I saw his cheeks pink.

OMG he looks sooo cute with it and his chuckle was very Kawaii! I think my heart is going to burst from cuteness. But why did he blush?

Was I right all along? Does he really like me? Killua cut my thoughts off and said " come on, what's taking you so long? Let's go." I nodded and we both went outside.

I wonder if we'll get caught. " don't worry (Y/N), all my family are on missions today. Except for my big brother Milluki. But it's ok. He never gets his lazy but out of his room."

Wow it's like he read my mind. " ok, that's good to hear".

" hey (Y/N), check this out!" Killua then rode his skateboard and did a high flip then landed safely on his foot. "WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING!"
I said that with my eyes sparkling and I was clapping my hand. I was like a little kid watching the circus.

" yeah, th-thanks" he said that while scratching his head and a light tint of pink was visible on his cheeks. He looked the other way and cursed himself from stuttering.

Kyaaaa! He's blushing again. Hehehe, I really feel like teasing him right now.

" hey killua, there's something in your cheeks." he raised his hands to his cheeks and he started rubbing them.