Chapter 15 - Night Out On The Town

Start from the beginning

He runs his hands down my abdomen, under my bikini, and down to my pussy. I reach back to rub the nape of his neck while leaning back into him. He caresses my breast gently with one hand while kissing my neck as he runs his fingers along my slit with the other. I spin around to face him and slip my tongue into his mouth. He meets my tongue with his and pulls me into him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he gazes down at me, "Gimme that pussy," He orders.

He kneels in front of me and yanks my bikini bottoms down before I step out of them. I throw my right leg over his shoulder as he buries his face into my pussy, sticking his tongue through my slit, swirling it around my clit, "Ahhh! Fuck! That feels good."

I cry out as I writhe in pleasure, pressing myself against the wall to hold myself up.

He grasps my thighs tightly to keep me from squirming out of his grip. I raise my arms over my head and arch my back against the wall, "Ahhh! Fuck! I'm gonna collapse if I cum standing, baby," I plead with him.

He gently pushes me down on the chair. He kneels as I scoot to the edge and spread my legs before he buries his face into my pussy. I reach down and lace my fingers through his hair as he begins to swirl his tongue around my clit, his eyes boring a hole through me. I hold onto the arms of the chair and enjoy the sweet sensation he gives me by sucking my clit. After a few moments, I experience a tingling, warming sensation around my flower, "Fuck, I'm cumming, baby!" I cry out.

He grasps my thighs and forcefully holds them apart as he begins to lightly suck on my clit, "Ahhhh! That's fucking incredible! Ahhhh!"

My body begins to convulse, and my legs tremble from the intense pleasure sensation. I tighten my grip on his hair as I hit my release. Once I'm finished, he releases his hold of my thighs; I reach up to yank his swim trunks down, "Uh oh... your turn."

His eyes wide as I get down on my knees in front of him, "Now fuck my mouth," I order him.

He inserts his cock into my mouth, slowly entering until the gagging reflex is activated. Then he thrusts into my mouth, moving at a slow and deep pace. I grab his shaft with one hand, stroking it while reaching behind him with the other, grabbing his ass. As his thrusts deepen, it induces more saliva from the corners of my mouth; tears begin to stream down my cheeks. After a few moments, he reaches down to lace his fingers through my hair. His abdomen tenses while his jaw clenches before crying out, "Fuck baby, I'm gonna bust a nut!"

He lets out a soft growl as I feel a warm shot of cum shoot down my throat. I lick every drop of his warm saltiness off the tip before swallowing. I stand before him, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Then he reaches behind me, untying my bikini top, letting it fall to the floor, "You are wearing too much."

He reaches up to cup my face, sticking his tongue into my mouth, and leads me backward onto the bed. He wraps his fingers around my ankles, spreading my legs apart, and thrusts his cock into my pussy, "Ahhh... you feel so good, baby. Pound that pussy; you own it!" I cry out.

He leans down, keeping my legs positioned over his shoulder, using his hands to keep himself upright as he pounds my pussy mercilessly. We reach our release almost simultaneously moments later before he collapses on top of my chest. I run my fingers through his damp mane; he looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, "You ready to go swimming now, baby?" He asks jokingly.

"Fuck, yes! I'm always ready to go swimming. Let's go!"

We throw our swimsuits on, grab some towels and the keys to the room before heading downstairs to the pool.

After swimming for a while, we come back to the room and shower together. We take turns washing each other and make love once more before we hop out and get ourselves groomed and ready to go out on the town. I pull out my cut off blue jean shorts and my Cincinnati Reds shirt from my bag and quickly get dressed. I blow dry my hair, straighten it, and throw on some makeup before slipping on my Cincinnati Reds hat with my black sneakers. I walk out of the bathroom to find him sitting on the bed waiting for me while watching television, "Okay, are you ready to go for a walk with me now that's getting dark?" I ask.