Chapter 14 - Graduation Ceremony

Começar do início

"Sounds great," He replies, winking at me.

I switch Gigi to my other breast. This little girl is so hungry; I can barely keep up with the demand. I gaze down at her, stroking her little nose with my index finger, "I never get tired of looking at her," I say quietly.

"I never get tired of looking at either one of you."

"Geesh, speaking of... I almost jumped you when you came out of the shower. You had me so distracted," I confess.

He smirks, "Well, why don't you finish up with Gigi, put her in the crib, and give Daddy some attention," he suggests.

My cheeks flush, "Ahh, you don't even have to ask. I'll take care of you, baby."

He gazes at me while I finish feeding the baby. Oh God, the anticipation! Come on, Gigi, hurry up, baby girl. As soon as she starts to slow down, I lift her over my shoulder and gently pat her back to burp her. A few moments later, she's in a food coma. I lay her down in her crib before taking his hand, leading him into the bedroom.

As soon as we get to the foot of the bed, I turn to face him; he pulls my face into his. Then he reaches down to the hem of my tank, lifting the shirt over my head and throwing it to the floor. I hook my thumbs on the inside of his sweatpants and boxers, pulling them down and freeing his rock-hard cock. I tease him as I leave a trail of kisses down his chest and slowly make my way down to his cock. I kneel in front of him, grabbing the shaft with one hand as I take the tip into my mouth, rolling my tongue around like I would a melted ice cream cone. He throws his head back, moaning as he laces his fingers through my hair. He pulls my chin up with his finger. I gaze up at him curiously, "Sixty-nine?" he suggests.

Once he utters that, the blood rushes to my head. He knows how much I fucking love to do that. He lays back on the bed, slipping a small pillow beneath his head, "Come on, baby, sit on my face. Reverse cowgirl, so I have that beautiful ass in my face too."

Fuck! I'm about to cum where I stand. Holy shit balls! Without hesitation, I climb onto the bed beside him and throw my leg over to straddle his face. I lean forward and begin stroking his shaft with one hand. He laces his arms around my thighs, pulling me down onto his face, inhaling my scent, "You are so fucking wet, baby."

"God, yes!' I respond breathlessly.

He begins the slow and sweet torture of his tongue, swirling around my clit. I take him completely into my mouth just before the point of activating my gag reflex and hungrily suck him off. As the intensity builds, I writhe in pleasure over him as he tightens his grip around my thighs. I alternate between sucking him like a lollipop and deep throating his cock while simultaneously stroking his shaft.

After a few moments of sweet torture, my abdomen tenses as my clit warms and begins to pulsate. He thrusts his cock into my mouth, resulting in gagging a bit as saliva pours out from the corners of my mouth, but I continue and increase my speed, moving my mouth up and down the shaft, swirling my tongue around the tip. As I reach my climax, I let out a whimper as he gently sucks on my flower. His moans are muffled beneath me as his abdomen tenses. Suddenly, a warm shot of his seamen shoots into my mouth. I lick the tip, getting every last drop before swallowing.

Once we finish, I roll over next to him, wiping the corners of my mouth, staring at the ceiling in a post-orgasmic state. He exhales audibly before sitting up, "God damn woman, you are a damn siren in the sack," He says breathlessly.

Hovering above me, he parts my legs, running his cock along my slit, getting it slick with my arousal. I throw my legs up over his shoulders as he thrusts himself into me. Let me tell you, sex with this man just gets better and better each time we do it. It's so fucking incredible. I love the way he fills me up. I pull my knees into my chest to feel every inch of him enter me, and he begins pounding my pussy with more intensity. I reach my hands over my head, pushing off the headboard as my body is jolted upward. I cry out from the intense sensation of pleasure as it sweeps over me. He lets out a high-pitched groan while hitting his release almost instantly.