Amber walks up to us and hugs us from the side. "I'm glad you two talked about whatever it was. Come on, we need coffee," Amber said and Chloe's eyes shot up at me.

We all knew what happened the last time I went to get coffee.

"We do need to get some coffee," I smile at Chloe and she smiles back.

***

We got our coffees from a nearby cafe and walked back to Eastwood, laughing along.

We entered the gate and stood up on the rock to get a better view of the people cheering.

It had been an hour and the crowd hasn't got tired, yet.

I was chanting with the others when suddenly I heard my name being called out. I looked down and spotted Derek, shouting for me.

He gave me a hand and I climbed down the rock and stood next to him. He took me to a comparatively quieter spot and didn't look too happy.

"What's wrong? You look worried." I said.

"Ridge. He. He has given this to you," Derek said, handing over a blue piece of paper to me.

I looked at him confused, but opened the paper to look what's inside. It was a letter.

"What is this? Where is he?" I asked, Derek. Carson had come and stood a few steps away from us and Derek takes a seat on a nearby bench.

"Just read it," Derek says and I looked back at the piece of paper.

Ashley,

Getting to know you was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me and the best part is that I never saw it coming. I never saw you coming. I won't forget a single day of knowing you and cherish you all my life. So, remember me too, even if it's as a dream you had once dreamt and vaguely recall.

Most importantly, I would never regret loving you. How could I? You were my it. But, that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. I mean isn't it what love's all about? I had never felt this found in my entire life but, at the same time, I have never felt this lost too. You were right, something that's made for me would find me and that's me. I was made for me and I lost me, in hopes of getting you in the end. And trust me I don't regret any of it, If I could do this all over again, I won't change a thing. But, in the end I also know that I need to find myself.

Even though you were never mine to lose, it doesn't mean that I didn't lose you. It hurts all the same, finding the person you can't live without and then live without them. It's even harder to be 'just friends' with someone you're so madly in love with. It makes you mad, it makes you bitter, it makes you lifeless. It makes you regret.

And I don't wanna regret any of it. But I also know that I'll end up doing just that if I see you and Derek together. And I don't want that. I'll hate myself if I ever did that to you or Derek. I don't want our love to hurt, for this has been the happiest chapter of my life. So, I'm leaving, to find myself. At least for now.

But, your work is not done, yet. I still need a favour from you. Call me one last time? I couldn't bear to see you but, I need to hear your voice one time before I let you go, completely.

Ridge

I folded the paper and kept it in my pocket.

Tears were flowing down my face, but I couldn't acknowledge them. Because it would mean that he's actually leaving. "What does this mean? Have you two lost it? How could you give me this? Where is Ridge?" I asked the boys taking out my phone. I dialed Ridge's number with my shivering hands. I looked up at the boys but they both just stood there.