RowdyBoyJunior RP2

Start from the beginning

Silent cut in, "Bears and maybe the sharks too!" She hated the sharks. She added the other two pictures up to the screen for them to see. "Be careful of the Sharks, they hide under the ground and attack when least expected."

"And the Dixie or Big ban frogs!"

"We call these little tadpoles Sprogs, they clump up on their targets and drag them down." Code explained.

"You already know this one's name! The Garage Wolf!" Silent pointed to the wolf that was shown earlier.

"A Bebop Shark, probably not gonna be there but just in case."

"This one here is a Circle Pit Grizzly"

Junior's gang looked perplexed at the sight of the unusual pixelated creatures

Junior's gang looked perplexed at the sight of the unusual pixelated creatures. "These are the monster you're looking for?" One of the mama's boys asked. "These look like creatures from a game boy we used as play kids." said another.

Silent nodded. "Yeah, these little shits are a pain. There's a lot of different types big or small. Really dangerous. Least the bosses are not here." She smiled. "Though the shark may be troublesome."

Code put the pictures away, "These things are a pain in the ass. They usually don't stray from the Underground. Someone's been allowing them to transport to other worlds." He looked around to see some bats flying around. "Anyone tinkering with advanced technology or someone strange selling them around?"

The gang all looked at each other, thinking he was insinuating it might be them. "Well it's not us, it could be anyone." Junior replied

Code put his hands up to his face, "I'm not saying it's you. I'm just asking. There's usually some black market vagabond who sells these things illegally." He responded.

Silent blinked, deciding to draw with her drawing pin to pass the time. She started off with some little birds. When she was finished, the bird came to life and sat on her head. She turned back around to see everyone staring at her. She looked embarrassed and looked away, "I got bored."

Junior swiftly pushed Code's hand out of his face. "Hey, no touching." he responded. Junior then thought to himself about what Code said about black market deals. Those are common in Motorcity. "You're right, we used to do those deals you speak of, but we stopped doing because we were more likely get our asses killed by Kane." he replied. Junior took his focus on Silent as she magically made a doodle of bird of coming to life before him and crew eyes. He should of been freaking out, but all he thought was how cute she looked.

Code apologized before thinking. "And this Kane fellow? Is he suspicious enough to spy on? We need to kill these critters fast." He noticed him staring at Silent as she doodled a bird to life. "Silent how about you make more and send them as scouters. Or better yet use Skylark. He's big enough to at least take down a few on his own."

Silent began to draw more birds of different species, sizes, and then she drew a wyrm like dragon which fluttered to life. She instructed all the doodles to scout around Motorcity as she pet Skylark. "Skylark may be big enough to take down a few monsters, but he is only good at flying at high speeds. I've never used him for attacking."

Junior snapped back, "Uhh, yeah Kane is diabolical tyrant who has taken control over people's freedom, he hates what we have here." He replied. Junior and crew looked over at Silent as she summoned more birds from her doodles. "Does she do that all the time?"

Code nodded, "She tends to get bored quickly and has to keep doing something to stimulate her senses. Be thankful it's birds and not tiny spiders."