Dream 7

Okay, somehow I managed to wind up in a random hotel in Motorcity. It was not the Skylark's hotel for sure, but I know it was random. I was surprised I wasn't kicked out yet due to me running into every room once Chad or Junior barged in with a sinister look in their eyes.

Currently, I was hiding in a vacant room's closet. Sweet darkness was hiding me from the Mama's Boys.

Why couldn't I leave? Well, Junior somehow knocked Quantum into the pool. I still don't remember how it happened. I don't even know how to fish her out.

Anyway, I heard banging and then a door crashed down. I held my breath.

"I said I could have gotten that door. You just loosened it for me." Junior's voice came through in the room.

"Yeah right. I don't think so. Now, where is she? That chubby dude said he saw her run into this room." Chad cracked his knuckles.

"Oooooh! I think I know where she went!" BC's hyper voice echoed in the room. "Anyone check the closet?"

Junior smirked, walking towards the mirrored closet. He snickered. "Almost forgot about it. Maybe you are so useless after-all BC."

Chad tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Smart. Hey, you might wanna back away from the glass." He reared his hands back to punch the mirror, and he broke the door.

I curled into myself and whimpered when the shards cut my skin. "Please go away!"

Junior laughed, kicking pieces of glass away as he pulled me out by my short hair. He smirked.

"STOP!" I whined, feeling pushed to the ground. Shards still in me till I felt Chad probably drag the shards out of my skin and make marks in my skin.

"Is that necessary? I mean, won't she... die?" BC asked.

Chad groaned. "BC, if you don't like blood, leave and guard the room. Junior and I don't mind it." Chad pulled out the glass and threw it across the room.

I was whimpering in pain, and blood began dripping from my skin."Stop... Please..." I whimpered.

Junior sighed as he sat on his knees. He grabbed my head and placed it on his knees. "Wouldn't hurt if you didn't run?" He smeared more of the blood on my face, rubbing my lips.

Chad smirked as he tied my hands together behind my back with a tie to get from a man in the lobby.

I growled at him, "fuck you."

"I was just thinking of a game... And that was it. Nice job." Chad smiled.

"I'll kick your ass!" I hissed, trying to wiggle away.

"Try it and see what happens, honey." Junior tightly grabbed my face.

"Can you get my car out of the fucking pool???"

Chad kicked my side. "AFTER we have fun. Maybe or not, depends on if anyone wants to help ya." He pulled out some chains. "Time for the party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silent looked back over the city with Soul by her side. "I guess it's time to leave." She stated, looking at the Burners who were in front of their cars waving at them.

Soul nodded. "I will miss them. It was fun actually." He chuckled, opening a portal to their world."

Silent nodded, "Yeah. Can we come back again?" She asked, waving back as she and Soul stepped through the portal.

"Of course."