"I just missed them"Harry said rubbing her arm softly.

Noelle just sighed before taking Harry's jaw in her hand, gripping it making him look at her.

"Talk"Noelle quietly said before rubbing her thumb on his bottom lip.

"I just.... —was just thinking about the future"he murmured, kissing Noelle's thumb as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

She knows what's the future is but she doesn't know what he means by it. They both talked about the future, they were ready for it but now, looking at Harry, she doesn't get it.

"Our kids— I just, can't stop thinkin' about it"Harry looked at her, as Noelle's heart swelled.

The way he said 'our kids' just fits perfectly in his mouth that it made her heart jumper fifty times and made her think about the future again.

"What if, if I was away for a long time.. What would they feel? Will they hate me or something? Would they—"Harry continue but Noelle cupped his cheeks.

Shaking her head with both hands on his face now, "No no, you're gonna be a great dad, Harry and they will love you and miss you all the time"

Harry just smiled sadly before shaking his head softly but she wasn't having it.

"Listen to me, you cant think like that right now, you're gonna make your kids so loved even if you're away or not"Noelle stared in his eyes that he can't help but get lost in his eyes, "They won't hate you or anything, they'll understand your job, they will love it but you really won't know the real thing if it's not there yet"

What she said was true and she's standing on it, Harry's kids will love him an all, it doesn't matter what. Noelle knows that deep down that Harry will be a great dad.

"It'll be alright, Harry"Noelle softly said taking her hand off of his jaw before leaning down a little to kiss his chest, "Don't worry too much"

Harry just nodded knowing the girl has a point, he can't like this right now considering it's gonna be on the future, it can wait and he can solve it if it's gonna be a problem but all he knows right now that if one day that they'll gonna have kids, he's gonna give them everything especially love.

"Can you read me your lines?"Noelle then looked at him while scratching his chest through his shirt lightly.

" 'course" Harry finally smiled before Noelle tucked herself in his arms as his right arm took the script beside them.

Leaning down to kiss her head lovingly, he sighed in contentment before reading the script, enough for her to hear as a bedtime story.

-
October 18, 2020

Harry took a deep breath, his chest touching Noelle's back as he rest his chin on top of her head while she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's with the deep breath?"Noelle asked as she played with the water around them.

"I wanna do something tonight"Harry replied with a pout on his face.

Noelle turned her head a little to glance at him, "It's almost 10"

"Mhm yeah I know"Harry shrugged before leaning back on the tub, keeping Noelle in between his legs, "I wanna love on you tonight"

"What?"Noelle chuckled, not getting what he meant.