Leaving?

Peridot walked away. Not turning around. Her eyes felt wet. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. Not with Steven still in sight. She disappeared deep into the woods eventually resting by a tree. "What do I do now?" Peridot asked. "Why am I talking I some trees? As if they answer." As she finished that sentence she noticed a red flash. She looked up and saw a roaming eye. "Oh no. They're here for me!" She said in her mind. She stumbled down and tried to scream but was too stunned to even speak. A beam on the ship started charging and fired. Peridot ran the other way turning around seeing it hit A tree. It started Booting up again and aimed at peridot. "oh clod." She said. She then ran off as fast as she could. She screamed too. She saw Steven about to reach the warp pad until she caught his eye. "Peridot! She's back!" He shouted. Lapis also came out to see. She still had an irritated glare on her face. Peridot ran behind Steven. "They're here! They're coming to shatter me!" Peridot cried clutching onto him trying to hide behind him. Steven looked up and saw the roaming eye. "Don't worry! I'll protect you! Lapis go get the gems." Steven said as he pulled up his shield. Lapis instead got in front of them both and used her water telekinesis's then formed a giant water hand. She smacked it down causing it to charge a beam once more. Lapis hit it again but it still fired. Peridot fell back yelling a bit. "Peridot!" Steven cried. A worried look came over lapis's face. She bent down next to Steven. "W-What happened?" She asked. "Is her gem cracked?" "I'm not sure. Her gem looks fine but she isn't getting up." Steven replied. The gems finally arrived. "Steven!" Pearl cried. "We came as fast as we could what happened?!" Amethyst looked over at the ship. "Holy smokes. What happened he-" She was cut off by Steven yelling. "Something happened to Peridot! They shot something at her and she won't wake up!" All the gems looked over. Garnet stayed silent for a moment and said...