Beach Time

(No ones POV)
Things have been well between the two gems. The grew closer soon enough as well. Peridot recently introduced Lapis to Camp Pining Heart which resulted to...
"I'm telling you Percy and Pierre are a better ship! What don't you comprehend about it?" Peridot yelled. "Paulette has better character dynamic! She let Percy sleep in the cabin even after the chili dog incident." Lapis shouted defensively pointing at the TV screen showing the two characters chatting onscreen. "She's into Lucas!" Peridot said. "They were flirting behind a tree during the rock climbing." They kept arguing about it until a knock was heard. "Hey guys." Steven called out waving."Steven!" Peridot yelled jumping down from the loft. "Tell Lapis Percy and Pierre are a better couple." Steven chuckled. "I don't want CPH." He said. "I saw one but after that you went on a monologue." Peridot scoffed in defeat and turned away. "So what's going on?" Lapis asked. "Oh that's right. I came to invite you guys to hang out." Steven said. "I wanted to hang out with you two and the gems on the beach." The two thought a moment and agreed. "I'll see you guys there!" He shouted from the warp pad. "The Beach?" Lapis asked. "Why not." They both got a blanket and began to drag it. "Ooh I wonder if Amethyst will finally show me what a 'Nerd' is." Peridot said. Lapis looked over confused. "A...what?" Lapis asked. "Whenever I ask she points at Pearl. I think she needs visors to see." Peridot explained. They reached the Warp and went to Stevens house. They exited the temple and saw them out on the sand. All expect Amethyst. "Hey, where's Amethyst!" Peridot shouted while coming down the stairs. "Down here." Amethyst responded. "Oh my stars you three decapitated her!" Peridot screamed seeing Amethyst in the sand with only her head. "I am the sand guardian. Guardian of the sand!" Amethyst yelled. Steven came over and patted her head. "The Ocean quivers before her!" "Buzz Off!" Peridot was so confused but saw Steven and Amethyst laughing. "Well at least you didn't curse." Pearl said. "I'll get the picnic setup." "Then I'll get the barbecue out." Greg said going to his van. "Maybe this won't be so bad." Lapis said to herself.