" If he's still standing even after that beating, then his healing abilities go far beyond that of a ghoul's," Uta explained.

" His life force is astonishing. I wonder what he tastes like," Tsukiyama said with a grin plastered on his face and Yomo frowned.

 The Aogiri male then took out a rectangular piece with random buttons from his jacket, which was probably a bomb, and walked down the stairs, still not bothering to attack them.

" Follow him?"

" No. Let's go," Yomo spoke and started running, the rest following him from behind.

***

" Absolutely disgusting," Ayato complimented as he spat out the meat he ate and grabbed his sister's face, " This world runs on strength. Only those with strength have power. You're weak. That's why you lost. Just like father."

Touka then started tearing up quietly as she continued to try to escape his grip. On the other hand, ( b/n ) did try to stand up but before he could do so, he would have Ayato kicking him to the wall. The brown-haired male stood up with his wobbly legs, trying to regain balance as the indigo-haired male rolled his eyes in frustration.

" Damn.. you actually are strong for such a young age," ( b/n ) grinned, his wound starting to heal, " But if you are underestimating us then... you're the one who's weak here."

" I'm impressed you're still alive."

" I'll take that as a compliment," the Anteiku waiter chuckled and activated his kagune but due to his shaking stance and the wound that still wasn't fully healed, he was not able to use his full power, which was absolutely embarrassing for him. Ayato rolled his eyes once again and punched his stomach that sent him flying in another direction.

" Tch, ghouls like you are such a hassle, " Ayato said and started to walk away from the two.

" Dad..." Touka muttered and Ayato stopped in his tracks, a vein popping out his temple, anger started to fill in the pit of his stomach.

" After all this, you still call for him? He's dead, Touka!"

As Ayato unleashed his kagune, she disappeared on time before those shards could reach her. The white-haired male, Kaneki, who appeared out of nowhere, carried her in his arms. ( b/n ) blinked twice, hoping that he wasn't seeing his things and Ayato stared at him, a frown forming on his lips.

" Ka... Kaneki?"  Touka whispered. The snowy white hair he had covered his grey eyes, not until the wind decided to come and sway his hair, revealing his eye that had almost no emotions in store.

" This is my fault. I'm sorry," Kaneki apologized. 

" Why are you... such... an idiot?" Touka sighed and blacked out. The purple-haired male decided to send more shards but Kaneki blocked them all using his kagune. The ( l/n ) grunted and leaned on the wall, his blood staining on the wall with every step he took. 

" Kaneki.." Nishiki said.

" I'm alright, Senpai. Take her," Kaneki handed Touka towards the Bikaku and directly shifted his eyes towards his right, " ( b/n )-senpai.."

" Kaneki-san.. it's been a while" ( b/n ) said, Kaneki nodding in return, " I think I'm not that weak so please, stop. Stop staring at me, Nishiki-san as if I'm some kind of lost dog or something.."

" Don't come wailing at me saying I need to carry you. This is no fairytale where I need to carry your bridal style," he fired back, a small smirk of victory plastered on his face.