Feelings

Katie's POV

I'm in first class, apparently no teachers saw what happened like 20 minutes ago with Nikki. So I didn't get in trouble. I was now listening to my really annoying teacher talk about-actually I don't really know, I'm not listening. That whole sentence makes no sense but oh well. But from the really tiring expressions from the other kids I can tell this lesson is stupid...

Skip to lunch time...cuz I'm lazy 

I just got out of my 4th class, so its now lunch. As I was walking to my friends  I saw Nikki with the 'Popular' girls...oh great

I looked at Nikki and she started laughing along as the other girls did. I looked away and went over to my friends. I was bullied at my other school, and I acted like a crybaby when I was being made fun of. Here...I'm not gonna show it hurts me. I have to act tough. I HAVE to.

"You good?" I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard that voice. I looked at billie, put a fake ass smile on my face and said

"Yep all good. just wanna go home already." I fake laughed. 

Billie got up and literally DRAGGED me out of the building. We stopped when on one could see us. She turned and looked at me. 

"Whats wrong. And don't say because you wanna go home."  I opened my mouth to say something but before I could say anything Mine and billie's phone buzzed. 

I looked at my phone and I instantly broke right then and there..WHY!! 

I dropped my phone and started to break down. I looked at billie who was already looking at me...she had sympathy in her eyes..

"Don't look at me like that. This is not my fault." I said stuttering while crying.

"I never said it was." 

After billie spoke I heard everyone in the lunch room burst out laughing. 

I walked to the door and saw Nikki laughing while fist bumping some guys. 

Once everyone saw I was there, they started yelling 'fat ugly dyke'. I now knew everyone here had gotten the picture that Nikki had. She was the only one that had it. It was me kissing some girl when I was drunk...I am very insecure of my body so I wear a hoodie everyday to school. 

I turned around and ran. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. 

"Katie!" I heard that voice. I stopped, but I didn't look back. I just stood there processing what had happened. Why is billie still talking to me?

My breathing started to get heavy. I started to loudly cry falling to the floor. I felt arms wrap around me and whispering in my ear. I felt hot breath on my neck. 

"Its ok. Fuck them. Its ok. Its ok." she said calmingly. (dont think thats how you spell clamingly but whatever)

" w-why a-are you s-still h-here?" I asked barely getting it out.

"If someone were to leave you because of some stupid picture some jealous girl posted would be a dumb ass." 

For an answer i turned around and hugged her with my arms around her neck. She picked me up to where my legs were around her waist. She started to walk. 

"I'm taking you to my house. Your staying with me tonight." 

She put me down like i could break at any moment. Before I knew it I was being picked up again. My nose being filled with vanilla and cupcakes. I smiled. 

She opened the door and then another. I was sat down on a bed. When I opened my eyes I saw red everywhere. I looked forward and saw her looking at me. I got lost in her eyes. 

I put myself back into reality and spoke.

"I don't want to be a burden." 

"shut the fuck up. you ain't no burden." she smiled. And so did I. 

" Why would she post that photo?" Billie asked

"Because of what happened this morning." I looked down.  She gently grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

"What happened this morning?" 

I debated if I should tell her everything. 

"You know when Nikki needed to talk to me?" she nodded. "well when we got far enough. I'm guessing from you. Um, she t-told me to stay away from you. And I told her it wasn't up to her. That if billie told me to stay away I would respect that and stay away. But she cant tell me what to do. She punched me, I fell on the floor and she started to kick me. But i stopped her and straddled her and put her wrist above her head. I talked to her, I told her to have a good life. And as I was walking away I turned around and yelled that there are a lot of girls that like billie. But they don't act like you. And I asked her if billie saw you acting this way do you really think she would like like you or give you a chance? so yea, that's what happened this morning." I finished taking a long breath after saying all that WAY too fast. 

she looked at me. " You know me well." she laughed. I just looked at her..

"But I don't." I stated. She stopped laughing and smiled. she looked me right in the eyes.

" You will." I smiled and hugged her. 

Author

@yxmiloxy there you go bubbie

I hope everyone is having a great day!